Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing jack is already at 3rd and close to them. If Sanji goes to momo then who gonna save the scabbards ? they need to wait for yamato to come after that ? Also peros seems like interested about marco because his mom and kaido are partner so he is not gonna fight king and queen anymore. So marco vs King/Queen/Peros ? too much no ?

Just give us the match-ups odachi :josad::josad:
Hiyori is going to shine against Jack :blush:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
BB will be Oda's most shafted character, has the two strongest abilities, as ability has a very nerfed blackhole and will get beaten by the rubber joyboy
I don't remember which game it was or anime where I saw it. But Blackbeard is similar to one villain I saw.

Dude also had everything in the world and lost to some of the easiest shit ever.

I still can´t see Marco vs King to be honest.
In usually a battle Oda always make a background around a battle, the enemys where always the monsters while our Strawhats/allies where just the underdogs, but this is totally the opposite of Marco vs King. They already struggel together(King/Queen) at a point where Oda need to bring Perospero to end the fight quickly(as @Bogard said), how is King alone facing Marco then?
In this battle King is the underdog and not Marco. The whole fight speak literally against Oda writing his battles from the past.

In usually a battle Oda always make a background around a battle, the enemys where always the monsters while our Strawhats/allies where just the underdogs, but this is totally the opposite of Marco vs King. They already struggel together(King/Queen) at a point where Oda need to bring Perospero to end the fight quickly(as @Bogard said), how is King alone facing Marco then?
In this battle King is the underdog and not Marco. The whole fight speak literally against Oda writing his battles from the past.
dressrosa some strawhats got outshined by grand fleet
also kyros beat a commander of doffy
the commander of doffy were pica tebol and diamante
marco is beating king

The likelihood of Marco vs King happening decreased a lot after this chapter. There's no reason for Oda not to have only King stall Marco if he was able to do so. Now, for like 6 chapters, Marco is off-screen dealing with both and even Perospero will probably attack him from behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.