Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, their fight against perospero is over for now, so maybe they'll go help with other fights or join the minks on 5th floor. but i think they'll be out of the war for some time.
I am hoping for carrot vs ulti in the final round... will be very fun fight between these two personalities

I’m pretty sure Marco is taking out at least one of the calamities and then healing the rooftop gang.

Marco getting defeated by King or Queen would be a massive disappointment, his involvement will feel like pointless filler, and I don’t think Oda would do that.

I am hoping for carrot vs ulti in the final round... will be very fun fight between these two personalities
that's what i'm hoping for too, giving that wanda being nami's freind and ulti going after nami. we can have nami and wanda vs ulti and ussop and carrot vs page one.

I’m pretty sure Marco is taking out at least one of the calamities and then healing the rooftop gang.

Marco getting defeated by King or Queen would be a massive disappointment, his involvement will feel like pointless filler, and I don’t think Oda would do that.
he kinda served his purpose by helping zoro get to the roof.

We’ve literally seen Marco take a sword through the skull.

All we know is that he can heal as long as he has stamina.

It hasn’t been confirmed whether or not he can heal from haki attacks, but given that Big Mom decided he wasn’t worth it while literally choking him seems to imply that he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.