Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen wants Sanji specifically remember
Fake news. Queen mentioned his family once, probably because he is scientist like Judge and it's going to matter, or even just appear, in Kaido's flashback (the artificial DF Momo ate is clearly Kaido's replica).
In the "it's better to crush their second and third strongest fighters" dialogue, we can see he only consider them for theirs strength.
Marco is the strongest enemy now.

Eventhough Oda is nerfing Sanji, I believe he will defeat King. Oda knows that Sanji has a huge fan following and he will give him some cool moments.
Sanji maintaining 3rd place of popularity poll after all those years of Oda not giving justice is the most surprising... it's been like more than 10 years of not getting his moment of the arc!

However, I feel that if this arc ends while Sanji did not satisfy ALL his fans... meaning not just a W... but a MAJOR W that would silence even the haters to be very satisfying... Sanji will no longer hold the same value, even by his fans, and 3rd place would truly be lost.

Also, Sanji fans me included have this arc, In Wano as final stop for Oda to have climax for every strawhat, Chopper included... where we get SHs moments similar to the highs in climax of Enies Lobby... had Oda failed to deliver that, Oda is on my top shittiest mangaka hands down for ruining his series to focus on irrelevant characters and ignore SHs....
Soooo many chapters for Red Scabbards and Oden only to be this irrelevant for future events... and ignore SHs at same time?
What a fucking trash would that be!

Like seriously, almost the entire of act 1 and 2 is about getting allies, samurai, red scabbard gathered, flashback, then they just don't matter... AT ALL...
What a waste of time and space, yet giving 2 chapters focused on shining your main characters is excused by saying "Oda doesn't have time to showcase everyone"
Fuck that, he does have time!

I swear if Oda does not satisfy us with EVERY SH, to a similar hype Enies Lobby level, I'd probably stop this show!
Even if everyone shined except Chopper just doing medics, I'll still stop it...
Chopper needs it the most out of everyone, more than even Sanji or Robin or whoever!

And Oda just has him in laborotary doing whatever the fuck that is!

Sanji maintaining 3rd place of popularity poll after all those years of Oda not giving justice is the most surprising... it's been like more than 10 years of not getting his moment of the arc!

However, I feel that if this arc ends while Sanji did not satisfy ALL his fans... meaning not just a W... but a MAJOR W that would silence even the haters to be very satisfying... Sanji will no longer hold the same value, even by his fans, and 3rd place would truly be lost.

Also, Sanji fans me included have this arc, In Wano as final stop for Oda to have climax for every strawhat, Chopper included... where we get SHs moments similar to the highs in climax of Enies Lobby... had Oda failed to deliver that, Oda is on my top shittiest mangaka hands down for ruining his series to focus on irrelevant characters and ignore SHs....
Soooo many chapters for Red Scabbards and Oden only to be this irrelevant for future events... and ignore SHs at same time?

Like seriously, almost the entire of act 1 and 2 is about getting allies, samurai, red scabbard gathered, flashback, then they just don't matter... AT ALL...
What a waste of time and space, yet giving 2 chapters focused on shining your main characters is excused by saying "Oda doesn't have time to showcase everyone"

I swear if Oda does not satisfy us with EVERY SH, to a similar hype Enies Lobby level, I'd probably stop this show!
Chopper needs it the most out of everyone, more than even Sanji or Robin or whoever!

I agree with you for the most part
This Wano arc is mess that will be hard to fix
Oda needs to stop wasting time will useless plot points and go to the main course
We are already 100 chapter in and still dont feel anything

I agree with you for the most part
This Wano arc is mess that will be hard to fix
Oda needs to stop wasting time will useless plot points and go to the main course
We are already 100 chapter in and still dont feel anything
It annoys the fuck out of me when I hear fans saying "Oda doesn't have time to showcase every SH, so he should only focus on Rooftop"

Brah... Oda had fucking time to showcase a group like Oniwabanshu with ZERO usefulness!
What are we talking about!

Oda has time to draw a new shitty smile user with his head coming out of chicken ASS! And he doesn't have time for SHs!?

This is truly why I would 100% stop the show if any of the SHs didn't get their shine!

A true failure! And not unavoidable, rather TOO obvious for even kids to see what horrible shit that would be

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

I try to imagine Oda's way of thinking.
"Hmmmm....I just gave this character a totally emotional arc, but didnt give him any major fight, because I didnt want it to be the focus. Now, in Wano, shit is gonna get real. It's the real clash win or die against the Yonkos. This character so far got some L's, so it's weird making him solo a Calamity, considering how strong I made the commanders so far, that even Luffy was pushed to his limits.
I KNOW! I'm gonna give him the Raid Suit. I'm giving him some power and defense to compensate for his not great CoA, I'm even going to give him freaking INVISIBILITY!!! His dream power!!! Gonna use a few chapters to showcase him using the suit and doing some work, to show that is he back to being a powerhouse.
But I'm also going to postpone his match in Onigashima as much as I can. I'm gonna create situations of conflict with all 3 Calamities, just to keep people guessing.
I wonder if, after all of this, I should just make him fight Perospero, or nobody else. LMAO".

I just think Oda is having fun, taking his sweet time to solidify Sanji's fight. Either that or he wasted A LOT of panel time to showcase Sanji's power up, just to he couldn't use it at all in a fight.
I CHOOSE to believe the first case, just because the other one would make Oda a complete retard that at one point says there isn't enough time to showcase everything he wants, but then waste entire chapters on good for nothing plots.
:kayneshrug:
Just have a little bit of faith for now. :P

I mean, King and Queen are good but Jack rapresents the true essence of the Beast Pirates: straight forward, idomable, destructive...
Is just built better imo
It could be the case that King/Queen are the veterans, CURRENT strongest calamities... and Jack is kinda like Law with Mingo's family where he is groomed to become next in line after Kaido... but still didn't bloom yet as one could say!

Maybe Kaido saw himself in Jack, maybe this is why he even protected him in rooftop saying his precious subbordinate

Status
Not open for further replies.