Another Reality : Luffy beat katakuri

They think zoro and sanji on the cover means Lufy and Zoro vs Kaido

Oda will keep highlighting the trio
The trio highlighted to challenge BM attack
Kaido called the trio : monsters
Oda shows only the 3 of them When Kaido goes hybrid
Oda draws them on WS cover

Reality to come : law, kidd, luffy vs Kaido
Remember when the fans use to say that the F6 are too powerful for the Straw Hats and that they won't have a lot of focus bla bla bla...
- All the chapters are focused on the straw hats LOL.
I think you need to be reminded from time to time that the Straw Hats are the highlight of the story and the main characters. Not Kid, not killer, or any other side character.
Chopper's relevance and importance to the story>>>>>>> Law, Kid, and Killer
Zoro and Luffy gonna be the highlight of the fight against Kaido because they are the main characters. Protagonist and deuteragonist.
Even Chopper and Usopp gonna have more highlights in this war than Law and Kid. I still remember people calling me crazy when I said Franky will fight Sasaki.

Remember when the fans use to say that the F6 are too powerful for the Straw Hats and that they won't have a lot of focus bla bla bla...
- All the chapters are focused on the straw hats LOL.
I think you need to be reminded from time to time that the Straw Hats are the highlight of the story and the main characters. Not Kid, not killer, or any other side character.
Chopper's relevance and importance to the story>>>>>>> Law, Kid, and Killer
Zoro and Luffy gonna be the highlight of the fight against Kaido because they are the main characters. Protagonist and deuteragonist.
Even Chopper and Usopp gonna have more highlights in this war than Law and Kid. I still remember people calling me crazy when I said Franky will fight Sasaki.
Don’t die on this hill

Status
Not open for further replies.