Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh i'd love for Zoro to fight King. It's the idea of Zoro leaving the Kaidou's fight to go fight King is what threw me off. If the 2 circumstances were to switch, Zoro gets to fight King THEN fight Kaidou, i'm sure 99% of Zoro fans would've loved it.
It's like the idea of Sanji vs Jack. You guys were begging for Sanji vs King, Sanji vs Queen. And now the possibilty of Sanji vs Jack is arising. Do you like it? Even though they are all commanders?
I don't mind it actually... The Sanji vs Jack I mean
I don't mind it AS LONG AS Oda creates a specific narrative for it and includes in in the story those points:

1- Jack recovery as an awakaned ancient Zoan makes him almost FRESH in health.

2- Also, EMPHASIZE in story itself that those are actually a WALKING UNLUCKY Ls Monsters..... Meaning Oda in story itself emphasize on the idea that both Sanji and Jack received many Ls, BUT simply they were unlucky in facing obstacles that a different outcome is impossible.... like Jack vs Fuji or Zunisha bing emphasized that no one would have escaped unscathed from that... in similar way, emphasizes on Sanji being unlucky in his match ups.

3- and LASTLY, Oda actually held back Jack's hybrid form... so basically before Sanji clashes with him, Oda at least gives jack a W against one of the STRONG scabbard using the hybrid, like Solung Inu OR Neku, OR Asura Douji OR Denjiro...etc...

The third point is hard cause they already on verge of death...

Point is... give Jack proper hype against someone before is clash with Sanji... and I would be alright... my problem with Sanji just clashing with Jack with NOTHING from above provided is that Sanji after ALL the Ls he got... the climax and the highs and pay off will NOT be satisfying enough to please the fans after such long time enduring bad luck and Ls for Sanji

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
spot on, ussopxnami, ussop ntr'd sanji..
ussop can sleep with woman without dead (and without bathe them in blood) and it's more big. So can be?
Post automatically merged:

Badass personality
Powerful training inclination
Powerful goal-reaching inclination
Prefers to be a lone wolf but is still part of a group

Hmm
the only difference it's the author love him

Status
Not open for further replies.