Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Hyogoro have seimei kikan? That would explain his sudden buff bod and also how he was able to digest and absorb food like Kumadori. Wait a min Luffy can do that to. Luffy has shown the ability to instantly digest and absorb vast quantities of food on several different occasions. What if Hyo noticed this and thought Luffy other uses of seimei kikan. Like Rob Lucci's life return. Luffy goes into gear 4 inflates all of his limps into kingkong size uses life return to compact all of that power into a neat little package. Gear 5th?

remember people saying shit likes
"zoro won't face kaido, he won't even see him".
"zoro gonna face queen".
"zoro is not strong enough for commanders".
"zoro is facing orochi"
and "zoro will figth denjiro"
LMFAO :gokulaugh:
I remember so many yep
though I never stated such statements
EXCEPT, I wanted him to fight Denjiro as Kyoshiro to be fair.. maybe the only one I wanted from above list...

But to be fair... I put Kyoshiro back in the day on YC2+ so I was not trying to belittle Zoro

I was cosidering the fact that:
1- Kyoshiro gave order to make Queen send his assassins after Soba mask
2- And one of flying 6, Pageone called him "Boss" Kyoshiro...

So, for me I put Kyoshiro as YC1 or YC2... around that level, and because he had NO Devil Fruit, and was a TRUE SAMURAI, Legit confirmed no bullshit pure swordsman... I felt if he was evil Kyoshiro... and also served Orochi who Zoro has grudge against for Yasui....he would make PERFECT opponent for Zoro... no better fit

But I also said that Zoro would put a scar on Kaido ON TOP of that fight...

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
i only have one problem with the ending of one piece:
what happened if nami open bar on Cocoyasi and zoro is gonna to live with her (like ray) and his friends (yosaku)?
sanji would commit suicide?:josad:

ussop can sleep with woman without dead (and without bathe them in blood) and it's more big. So can be?
well how should i put in, this is not r18+..
nami and ussop seem to be friends with "benefits"..
and ussop can end up with kaya.

when you think about it, nami really close with ussop after logue till now..
one of the example is sabaody after ts, nami never do that to others crew.. :milaugh:

Last edited:
i only have one problem with the ending of one piece:
what happened if nami open bar on Cocoyasi and zoro is gonna to live with her (like ray) and his friends (yosaku)?
sanji would commit suicide?:josad:
As long as Zoro doesn't get Kiku greatness, I'm happy, Kiku is MINE

Also, Nami probably will end up with the POOREST mofo.... This is the best irony comedy about it... I always felt that Nami x Pauli from Water 7 would make the funniest pair...
Cause Oda has a moment for them to be honest on the train... and also those two security guards were chit-chatting about it was so funny

But then we have Pauli always being in a debt and have no money... while Nami is a spoiled woman who wants lots of money...we have also the Pauli calling her "shameless girl" LMAO... funniest shit... I felt their dynamic as couple would be a fan favorite if Oda pushed the agenda honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.