badass goofy supportive
and just an all round beast
his moment with lees surgery when he said if it goes wrong hed die too
or his moment when he raced kakashi to ease his stress of becoming hokage
speak for his character
and 8 gates guy vs madara
speaks for his strength
hands down my favorite
Gai gets slept on too much. He single handedly saved Killer Bee from Madara by sending Madara flying with a Hirudora. Fought a 2 rinnegan Madara and nearly killed him. Supported his students and friends every step of the way.

Even his flashback is badass. Knowing he doubted the path he was on but got inspired by his fathers sacrifice is so good

I like that we'll see Sanji strategic side this chapter at last

Pretty sure His thought process is weighing who's survival is more important for this war and for Wano's future and only hopes this will lead to their victory by whatever the decision he made

So I think he will go to Momo
Oh please... I know he's going for Momo, but it's not for strategy, do not get your hopes up... this is honestly ALL for Sanji to see Momo between Yamato's breasts.... that's all there is to it
It's for someone to react to the Momo hiding inbetween Yamato's boobies... just for comedy.. nothing more sadly... as a Sanji fan, I know what this perverted mangaka is thinking already

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I don’t think Oda is gonna make nami a lesbian I can see her being bisexual.

the reason is she blushed with sanji multiple times including the boathouse. Until told otherwise I have nami at bisexual until a straight foward answer
she blushes when people see her naked? who would have thought?

Status
Not open for further replies.