Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
she tried using genjutsu on itachi she was never fine

also i didnt like how orochimarus role just died out
i thought he was a great character
Orochimaru got shafted hard for the Akatsuki. Dude has a hobby of mastering forbidden jutsu and we never see him do anything but Edo Tensei, never see him even plot after part 1.

Top 5 most underused characters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I’ll be real, I’m happy Kaguya showed up cause I thought Madara was inconsistent as fuck. He wants to make peace and take everyone into the IT then drops meteors casually as fuck and plays with the Juubi like it’s a toy. I’d rather have An unredeemed Obito over Maz
wasnt the IT for the whole world not just the alliance he was fighting ? hardly an inconsistency
the meteor was great
nah obito never had the bottle to be a main villian and his motivations (rin) was quite frankly shit

Marco's healing has its limits, once that limit is reached, King is the only one who can stop him. Queen has no abilities that can stop Marco.
Marco's healing limit is dependant on Plot... Just like Law's fruit... if Oda wants, he can make him last for days... if he wants, he can make him last for hours LOL.... it depends on what plot Oda is using Marco for, his power can be below King or FAAAAR beyond King

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
wasnt the IT for the whole world not just the alliance he was fighting ? hardly an inconsistency
the meteor was great
nah obito never had the bottle to be a main villian and his motivations (rin) was quite frankly shit
Yeah but Madara never showed an ounce of care to stop the fighting he claimed to have hated. He reveled in the deaths all around him and tortured the Gokage for cheap laughs.

I can’t believe a guy that sick wants world peace.

H

humanbeing

More information, thanks to redon from Arlong Parl Forums.

Luffy (center), Law (left) and Kid (right) in Jump cover.

Color Spread is dedicated to Beast Pirates.

- Kaidou at the center, from top to bottom.
- Below Kaidou are King (at the botom of Kaidou), Jack (left) and Queen (right).
- Who's Who is at left upper corner (red suit, blue shirt and pink blade (handle and scabbard)) and Black Maria is at the right upper corner (dark blue and red kimono).
- One Piece logo is at the bottom (in the center, covering King's legs).
- Page One and Ulti are at the bottom-right (both with white suits, but Ulti's cape is dark blue and her skirt is light blue). Sasaki (white cape and green blade (handle and scabbard)) and X Drake are at the bottom-left.
does that mean Who is Who is equal to Black Maria?

I only watched the anime until I believe last 3 episode....

and yeah, I believe it's when he turned blind...

There was one scene in that arc, just made Shisio makoto arc feels like an empty power scaling shit with no story arc.... the arc had a scene where small kids are marching into their deaths for the afterlife because people there as well as the guy at charge just wanted to live there with their own religion and ideals.... it honestly hit so hard for me to see small kids just march into their own deaths...

That shit was beyond tragic... and made Shishio's arc look so fucking lame in comparison to me at least
well kenshin stroy is tragic in itself but satisfying, I'm happy he got rather good ending with kaoru, unlike his previous woman..

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yeah but Madara never showed an ounce of care to stop the fighting he claimed to have hated. He reveled in the deaths all around him and tortured the Gokage for cheap laughs.

I can’t believe a guy that sick wants world peace.
lmfao what part of it was actual peace ?
the guy loved to fight (hashirama especially)
its not peace it was control
plus he was being used by zetsu so it wasnt his plan in general

lol tobirama and his uchiha hate had the makings of a great villian

Dude Big Mom literally said that Luffy destroyed her tea party. Don't push me to look for that panel. Luffy literally destroyed her tea party. And in the Shonen cover, it says "destroy the tea party." It doesn't mention Sanji by name. It could refer to anyone.
Luffy didnt destroy her Tea Party, even she gave credits to him. It was a lot of factors that destroyrd it. And anyways like I said, Sanji was on the cover but he didnt destroy shit. You're taking this Jump Cover for Zoro way too serious.

Eh? The dude went to Orochimaru as a kid. You can’t be less spoiled than that
Doesn't have to do with that... he's just so entitled where he justifies his bad doings because of his sad past... while in the story itself, we have seen people WITH MORE CRUEL Past, and they were not stubborn as he was to actually mature and realize that they are doing wrong and trying to be good... that's why he's in my worst character list in Naruto...

Sasuke’s pain > Gaaras still
Over my dead body hahahaha... Gaara's pain was greater

Status
Not open for further replies.