Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
What? Who had a more cruel past, aside from certain villains?

Gaara went around and killed people like crazy. If anything Sasuke was very kind for what he could have been.

Yes, he doesn’t always make sense later on, but he’s far from spoiled.
Pussy :giogio: Tobirama was way more useful than Danzo in any case
Tobirama just died. He did nothing useful

I think hiruzen was fine. I like the fact he let Danzo do his own thing. He wasn’t a perfect leader and needed help in securing peace
Fuuuuuuuuck Hiruzen

Minato: take care of my kid
Hiruzen: sure, just go and die

10 years later:
- No one talks to Naruto
- Eats Ramen alone
- He visits him once every god damn century
LMAO
what a fucker LOL

Sai is one of the worst characters :whitepress: He could never replace Sasuke
nah sai was a well fleshed out character... the gags that came with him were too literal.. like that one time when naruto insults sai's painting by saying its looks ugly.. sai replies with.. "just like the thing between your legs" idk exactly but thats the gist lol.. first guy to have a tattoo on the tongue...if thats isn't sick then what is.

What? Who had a more cruel past, aside from certain villains?

Gaara went around and killed people like crazy. If anything Sasuke was very kind for what he could have been.

Yes, he doesn’t always make sense later on, but he’s far from spoiled.
Pussy :giogio: Tobirama was way more useful than Danzo in any case
Tobirama was 2nd Best Hokage after his elder brother

At least Gaara NEVER ONCE turned on his two subordinates who actually were good with him... the puppet master guy and that chick with Shikamaru....

Sasuke just pierced right through Karin like "who cares" when she basically saved his life COUNTLESS TIMES.... dude would be dead more times than I can count without her... and he was like "oh no, just kill her with Danzo"

Fuck, Danzo is better person than Sasuke LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.