Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Were you dropped on your head as a child Seth? I’m worrying about you now
Look in the mirror first.
U dumb.
Kakashi is trash teacher and character. Naruto sakura and sasuke left him because he was a fraud and couldnt stick his team together.

His character development finished once Shippuuden started. What we are even talking about.

Not talking about powers. One of the most bullshit power ups during the war and dude who knows 1000+ fucking techniques gets caught in fucking water prison and dont use even 5 jutsus.

Fuck off dont quote me on Kakashi topic he sucks.
Post automatically merged:

Kakashi's hate is unjustified in the community... and what spread the hate is youtube community, specifically KOL and Jorishae LOL
I don't like his character. Look above to what I said to tac^

Kakashi the great teacher. All of his close friends died.
All of his students found new teachers cuz he couldn't fucking act like a proper teacher himself and his power ups were more bullshit than kimetsu ending.
I like Kakashi and all, but Truth.
Guy abandoned Naruto for loser Sasuke. Showed so much fucking bias for him.

It's not the complexity that matters, it's the character and their actions among other things...
I love Lelouch, he's complex. I'd say.
I like Touma, and Accelerator is pretty cool too, not super complex but enough.
Theres nothing wrong with Sasuke's actions, Itachi killed his clan, he wanted to avenge them , he killed Itachi, found out the leaf was responsible, wanted to get back at the leaf, sees Itachi again, sasukes conflicted on the meaning of a clan/village, talks to hokage for answers, Revolution....... (which is a reasonable response considering the Hokage did fail the system and are ultimately to blame for all the wars and the Uchiha clans getting slaughtered.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Look in the mirror first.
U dumb.
Kakashi is trash teacher and character. Naruto sakura and sasuke left him because he was a fraud and couldnt stick his team together.

His character development finished once Shippuuden started. What we are even talking about.

Not talking about powers. One of the most bullshit power ups during the war and dude who knows 1000+ fucking techniques gets caught in fucking water prison and dont use even 5 jutsus.

Fuck off dont quote me on Kakashi topic he sucks.
LMFAOOOOO why the fuck do you get so hostile so quickly it’s like I’m talking to Ravengerblade all over again.

Wrong on all accounts—and I mean all.

Kakashi is the template for Gojo and has so much more development and nuances over Gojo. There’s times when Gojo fails to even act like a human being.

Gojo’s only friend died and is now back as an even badder antagonist? Barely any reaction from Gojo, as if his emotional gauge can barely reach human levels of caring.

Kakashi learns Obito is alive and an antagonist, the same guy who was personally responsible for Kakashi’s current creed and one of Kakashi’s great failings in life. What does he do? Go into a serious case of doubt/shock and tries to question Obito on what’s happening. A human reaction.

Oda be like

showing the long anticipated battle between the sulong army and Jack, showing Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero, showing scabbards vs Kanjuro ————-> I sleep

wasting panels on trash ass headliners, character running around and Sanji gags
————-> REAL SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.