Status
Not open for further replies.
A lack of sweat doesn't change the fact Vista shook from that impact. You're just making up criterias.

Those aren't shake lines.

Still waiting for you to explain this.

Still waiting for you to show where Big Mom defeated Marco.

Misinformation.

Demaro can't be lying if what people in the One Piece world say is true, remember?
mihawk was shook from Vista's impact which is why there was an struggle effect on his belly and in his behind. This is how stupid your argument is.

Even against to your mihawk wankery, the gap between vista and mihawk is still closer than the gap between Old Rayleigh and Kizaru, or Hawkins and Lolo. Which still means Vista and mihawk is incredibly close, no matter who got shook by an impact or not.

This is so stupid argument that I can't believe someone is really using it, Vista is simply making a move, that's why there are lines out there. If you know how to read a manga, you would know that those lines doesn't mean struggling, it simply means he is moving. Otherwise mihawk's belly and his sword is struggling against Vista as well, there are vibrations on mihawk's sword, which means struggle, according to this dumb argument that you produced due to your desparation.

Where did I say Big mom defeated marco? Can you read? I said Big mom showed her superiority, and Luffy beat Arlong. So read it carefully.

Arlong tried to hold Luffy's neck while Luffy was dealing with something else then Arlong still loses. Big mom holds marco's neck when marco wasn't dealing something else (its fair move), and marco couldn't do the same thing that Luffy did to Arlong, so I don't know why you are using this stupid argument that has nothing to do with Big mom and marco.

People who live in One Piece said that Demaro was lying. Sentoumaru said it, so we know Demaro was lying either way.

Who said in the Zoro novel that those marines, or one of the marines were lying? See, another irrelevant argument again that debunked.

mihawk was shook from Vista's impact which is why there was an struggle effect on his belly and in his behind. This is how stupid your argument is.
Where did Mihawk shake.

Even against to your mihawk wankery, the gap between vista and mihawk is still closer than the gap between Old Rayleigh and Kizaru, or Hawkins and Lolo. Which still means Vista and mihawk is incredibly close, no matter who got shook by an impact or not.
Headcanon.

This is so stupid argument that I can't believe someone is really using it, Vista is simply making a move, that's why there are lines out there. If you know how to read a manga, you would know that those lines doesn't mean struggling, it simply means he is moving. Otherwise mihawk's belly and his sword is struggling against Vista as well, there are vibrations on mihawk's sword, which means struggle, according to this dumb argument that you produced due to your desparation.
Those impact lines imply shaking, which means Mihawk handled the impact clash better than Vista.

Where did I say Big mom defeated marco? Can you read? I said Big mom showed her superiority, and Luffy beat Arlong. So read it carefully.

Arlong tried to hold Luffy's neck while Luffy was dealing something else then he loses. Big mom holds marco's neck when marco wasn't dealing something else, and marco couldn't do the same thing that Luffy did to Arlong, so I don't know why you are using this stupid argument.
If Big Mom could beat Marco, why did she run? Why was her reasoning she had no means? Why did she need Perospero's help?

People in One Piece said that Demaro was lying. Sentoumaru said it, so we know Demaro was lying.

Who said in the Zoro novel that those marines, or one of the marines were lying? See, another irrelevant argument again that debunked.
So does that mean Morgan captured Kuro? That Klahadore and Kuro can't be one and the same? Does it mean Kizaru is stronger than Kaido and Big Mom put together? Literally Sakazuki's concern is Wano's military force, nothing about Kaido and Big Mom. Hell, did Robin sank those ships during Ohara?

Where did Mihawk shake.

Headcanon.

Those impact lines imply shaking, which means Mihawk handled the impact clash better than Vista.

If Big Mom could beat Marco, why did she run? Why was her reasoning she had no means? Why did she need Perospero's help?

So does that mean Morgan captured Kuro? That Klahadore and Kuro can't be one and the same? Does it mean Kizaru is stronger than Kaido and Big Mom put together? Literally Sakazuki's concern is Wano's military force, nothing about Kaido and Big Mom. Hell, did Robin sank those ships during Ohara?

mihawk got shaken by vista according to your dumb argument, if we've to use this stupid logic, then yes, mihawk's belly and his body, and sword was shook due to vista's impact.

Headcanon what? Lmao, why don't you admit your stupid mihawk argument got debunked? mihawk couldn't do the same thing that Kizaru did to Old Ray, or even Hawkins did to Lolo. According to this struggle line logic, mihawk and vista must be incredibly close, closer than Old Ray and Kizaru, since both mihawk and vista shook each other, and none of them were panting.

I said Big mom showed her superiority, now are you asking my opinion why Big mom left? Since I didn't say Big mom defeated marco..? Big mom wanted to go to the place where Kaido where with Scabbards, and marco didn't want her to go to that place, Big mom accomplished her goal, without asking marco's permission, while mihawk couldn't accomplish his goal without asking Vista's permission, again the gap between Big mom and marco must be bigger than the gap between mihawk and Vista, since one asking permission to leave (mihawk), the other (big mom) does not.

Kuro literally asks his minion to use hypnotism for morgan to spread lies. Once again, another irrelevant example.

Who said those marines in the Zoro novel were lying or under the influence of hypnotism? No one. Then you can't prove they were lying. Those marines had no reason to lie about WSS title, so just deal with it.

mihawk got shaken by vista according to your dumb argument, if we've to use this stupid logic, then yes, mihawk's belly and his body, and sword was shook due to vista's impact.
That is not Mihawk's shake line. That is part of the impact lines shaped like tic tac toes.

Headcanon what? Lmao, why don't you admit your stupid mihawk argument got debunked? mihawk couldn't do the same thing that Kizaru did to Old Ray, or even Hawkins did to Lolo. According to this struggle line logic, mihawk and vista must be incredibly close, closer than Old Ray and Kizaru, since both mihawk and vista shook each other, and none of them were panting.
Because I don't have a "stupid" Mihawk argument, I have factual Mihawk arguments. Meanwhile you argue that Vergo's totally a trusted member of the Marines because they're word is infallible.

I said Big mom showed her superiority, now are you asking my opinion why Big mom left? Since I didn't say Big mom defeated marco..? Big mom wanted to go to the place where Kaido where with Scabbards, and marco didn't want her to go to that place, Big mom accomplished her goal, without asking marco's permission, while mihawk couldn't accomplish his goal without asking Vista's permission, again the gap between Big mom and marco must be bigger than the gap between mihawk and Vista, since one asking permission to leave (mihawk), the other (big mom) does not.
Big Mom did not show superiority, she pulled an Arlong and ran before she can be beaten.

Kuro literally asks his minion to use hypnotism for morgan to spread lies. Once again, another irrelevant example.
I thought the Marines were infallible.

Who said those marines in the Zoro novel were lying or under the influence of hypnotism? No one. Then you can't prove they were lying. Those marines had no reason to lie about WSS title, so just deal with it.
I never said they lied; you said they're infallible to facts about the One Piece world.

Marco hasn't used his hybrid too...
he's simply superior
Think he slowly doing that now and plus again 3 YC lvl people against him. Whether he is full power or not, doesn't change the fact he is getting exhausted, despite King and Queen not trying on their side, so don't think Macro will stay fighting everyone or at least go back to Perospero given issues between them more. He going to need switch with for King and Queen.

Lol Marco can’t beat Katakuri alone. His regen is getting exhausted after fighting for a few minutes. Katakuri’s FS can go on for at least a day. Kata will poke holes in Marco with Mogura and Marco will eventually run out of regen and die. Katakuri is more relevant to the story than Marco. He has CoC, unlike Marco, and will become one of the most important pirates of the new generation after he becomes the BMP captain
Nah Marco reg gets down because he fight two men who are on his level his stamina depletes that doesn't mean Katakuri can replicate the feat King and Queen did
To do that he needs help from another sweet commander

That is not Mihawk's shake line. That is part of the impact lines shaped like tic tac toes.

Because I don't have a "stupid" Mihawk argument, I have factual Mihawk arguments. Meanwhile you argue that Vergo's totally a trusted member of the Marines because they're word is infallible.

Big Mom did not show superiority, she pulled an Arlong and ran before she can be beaten.

I thought the Marines were infallible.

I never said they lied; you said they're infallible to facts about the One Piece world.
Yes it is, since you use this logic. If you don't think those lines simply means Vista is moving his arms to counter an attack, or make an attack, then mihawk was also struggling to deflect or while making his attack. The same dumb and desparate logic. It's just a fraction of a scene when they were fighting, we don't know if he was even countering, or making an attack, it's not even clear. The only clear thing was Vista was in no trouble (unlike Old Ray), and they were equals.

Tashigi said Vergo was lying. Again, you are desparate with your mihawk nonsense. Just deal with the fact that mihawk is not yonko level, it's ok, your idol is not that strong.

If she pull an Arlong, then she would share Arlong's fate, so it's an irrelevant example. Also Arlong held Luffy's neck while Luffy was dealing with destroying Nami's work. Big mom held marco totally fine, so she showed her superiority, something that your idol mihawk failed to do against vista and crocodile.

They have no reason to lie, while your counter argument was Demaro is the same thing, and I proved it's not since you just changed your Demaro argument, so you got debunked and you are trying to change the subject now.

Pre TS Grandmaster Zoro >>>>>>>>>>>Vista. Zoro made great grandmaster Mihawk sweating. Vista couldn't even make Mihawk smile bloodlustly. Also Great Grandmaster >>>> Kaidou :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.