buster sweet
BUILD KING
High School Family
Phantom Seer

16 Preview
Cover & LCP
: My Hero Academia
CP: Mission: Yozakura Family
Oneshot: Ochimusha Shark (47p); Muchi to no Souguu (Jump Short Frontier/15p) by Tomohiro Yagi
Absent: ONE PIECE
Post automatically merged:

Why people don't know to use forum? This thread is not comment thread. Enough.

Li1il1 confirmed we will get raw tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:
More Spoilers about lineage factor

血統因子の件も解説しとく
カイドウ捉えたときに、ベガパングが調査
その因子を元に人口悪魔の実製作
政府はそれをよこせと言ったが失敗作なのでとベガパングは拒否
そのまま保管していてルフィの件で爆発

ただそれが残っていたみたいで失敗作で良かったと安堵するCP0

Source: 5ch
Translator : puck in baratie . xyz
Oden makes an appearance on the last page.

Oden: I’ve wanted to meet you! You’ve all aged quite a bit.
His retainers are flabbergasted and the chapter ends

Break Next Week

His laugh was ‘wahaha’ was it?

The Silhouette we saw the last time out looked like Toki’s so she may be there too

Last time we saw someone’s shadow in the treasure store room.

This time however , the door of the store room is opened & Oden walks in so chances that the person we saw last time out wasn’t Oden is quite high
Source 5ch

LAST PAGE

More details from Redon:
-Lineage factor is discussed relating to Momo's devil fruit.
-Vegapunk studied Kaido in-depth while he was captured by the navy.
-The government asked Vegapunk to present the results of his research, but he didn't give it to them as he deemed his research a failure.

Translator : puck in baratie . xyz

Kawamatsu: I feel like I vaguely saw him...

Kawamtsu: But there's no he's alive right? I mean we saw him die...

Oden: Looks like you all got your asses handed to you quite handily!!

Oden: I've wanted to meet you!!

Oden: You've all aged quite a bit too!!

Oden: Wahahaha!!

Scabbards: Nani?!! (lit... Huh!!!?)

Scabbards: .....!!

Scabbards: Huh...

Kin'emon: Oden~sama!!!

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,007: "Tanuki-san".

In the cover, Ceasar's giving gas balloons to little penguins.

Chapter starts in the “Live Floor”. We see that all Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi members are defeated by Hyougorou. Apoo is shocked to see how Hyougorou was able to withstand the “Koorioni” and used the power the virus brought out of him to do all this. X Drake said he now understands why Wanokuni was feared throughout the world.

Hyougorou and Oomasa are about to turn into Oni, so Yatappe and other yakuza are prepared to cut their heads. However they keep crying and hesitating, waiting for a miracle.

Kaidou's subordinates are begging Queen for help. Queen gets annoyed and jumps down from above. Queen says Pleasures are useless that can only laugh, and Waiters are now useless too since there's no more SMILE. The “Koorioni” is the masterpiece that Queen specifically made to enhance them. At least, after becoming strong oni they can be more useful to the Beast Pirates, becosuse soldiers are expendable and can always be replaced.

Queen then mocks the samurai, telling them that they are wasting time protecting Chopper. Queen says Chopper is also a pirate and he will just run off with the antibody since "pirates always betray one another".

Yatappe (the yakuza standing behind Hyougorou) swings down his sword, but Chopper jumps in and blocks the sword in time. He then gives the antibody to Hyougorou.

Then Miyagi and Tristan (the Minks that helped Chopper) bring out a cannon and shoot it in the middle of the room. The cannonball explodes and becomes a huge mushroom cloud with Chopper's face.

Chopper tells Queen that if he makes a normal antidote and distributes it normally, it won't be fast enough. So he used the antibody to create a new type of virus to counter Queen's “Koorioni” specifically. Anyone who breaths in the gas is now cured.

Queen gets angry and asks how can a doctor of a shabby pirate crew possess this kind of technique. Chopper replies that all Straw Hat crew members have traveled to different corners of the world to train themselves.

Chopper: "Virus should never be used as weapon!
Eventually the user won't be able to control it!!"

Queen says how come this tanuki dares to lecture him and shoots at Chopper, but the Pleasures block the bullets for him. Kaidou's subordinates in the room declare that they will quit Kaidou's crew and fight to protect Chopper instead.

Marco compliments Chopper, then flies down to grab Queen's neck, telling Chopper what he needs to do. Chopper eats a Rumble Ball and turns into Monster Form. Then Chopper slaps Queen so strong that blood comes out from Queen's mouth.

Chopper: "And one more thing...
I AM NOT A TANUKI!!!"

When they see Chopper's slap, Marco, X Drake, the yakuza, Hyougorou and Kaidou's men make awkward faces while thinking "We're so sorryyyyyy!!!" lol

Cut to Yamato's side. Momonosuke is angry at himself, saying that everyone is overestimating him but actually he's weak and useless. Shinobu says he's admirable enough, Momonosuke shouts that he isn't at all. Then accidentally Momonosuke transforms into a dragon and slips out of Yamatos' shirt.

Yamato: "What!?
An eel!??"

Cut to CP0 room.

CP0 leader: "Now that I think about, when the Marines caught Kaidou it in the past,
Vegapunk extracted samples of his "lineage factor" and used them to creat a man-made Akuma no Mi.
The World Government asked Vegapunk to give it to them,
but Vegapunk insisted that it is a "failed experiment" and kept it at Punk Hazard."

CP0 member: "Why are you bringing this up all of a sudden?"

CP0 leader: "Punk Hazard already exploded and hopefully the Akuma no Mi was destroyed along with it.
However, according to G5 report, one of the facilities is still working after the explosion.
So there's a chance the fruit survived.
At least I'm glad that the fruit is just a "failed experiment"."

Cut to Red Scabbards room. They are all awake and wondering who treated their wounds.

Kawamatsu: "I thought I saw....but it must be a dream.
It cannot be possible!!"

Kinemon: "The fight is still going on!
Let's get out of this room and help the others!!"

Suddenly, a shadow appears at the door.

Mysterious person: "Well, it seems you all are in a pretty bad shape!!"

The mysterious person is revealed... he's Kouzuki Oden!!! He's young and look exactly like Oden before his death. He wears 2 katana that are not Enma and Ame no Habakiri.

Oden: "I've missing you all!!
It seems you've gotten pretty old!!!
Hahahahaha!!"

Red Scabbards: "What!!?
O... Oden-sama!!!"

End of the chapter. Break next week.

Queen : There is no reason to hear ethics from a tanuki!
Queen : Who do you think I am ?

Bp 1 : Be careful Tanuki-san!

Queen : "Pleasures" ?
Bp 2 : Gyaahh
Bp 3 : It hurts!

Queen : What are you doing ? move away from there you fodders!

Bp 1 : Shut up Queen!
Bp 1 : My brothers are being killed because of you! They got saved by this Tanuki-san!
Bp 2 : Instead of getting killed by a crazy Chief, we ...

Bp 1 : prefer to ally and die for our saviour! isn't it guys ?

BP 2 : Me too!
Bp 3 : Thanks tanuki!

Bp ? : Fuck off Queen!

Queen : You ....!

Marco : Well done Tanuki!
Queen : Guah!

Marco : Give up!

Chopper : Thanks Marco! But I have another thing to say ...!!
Chopper : Rumble!

Chopper : ... I'm not a fucking Tanuki (racoon dog)!
Queen : Buahh!

Everyone : SORRY for everything!!!

Dome Interior - Right Brain Tower (near to Franky vs Sasaki place) :

Yamato : In each floor of the castle, there are some large attics.
Yamato : Momonosuke ? (bubble cut)

Momonosuke : I hate myself!

Momonosuke : Everyone overestimate me!
Momonosuke : While i'm just weak, stupid and unconscious! I hate it!

Shinobu : You are wonderful Momonosuke-sama!
Yamato : Eh ?

Momonosuke : I'm not at all wonderful!
Yamato : Uh ?

Yamato : What ? an eel ?

Shinobu : Momonosuke-sama!

Inside the Castle : Guest Room!

CP0 Hat guy : Speaking of Kaido! When he got caught longtime ago by the Navy!
CP0 Hat guy : There was an artificial devil fruit made by Vegapunk which was created by Kaido's genes / DNA. The Navy requested to have it but it seems like the fruit was an absolute failure. So it was kept during all this time at Punk Hazard.

CP0 2 : Why are you talking about this suddenly ? Punk Hazard exploded.
CP0 Hat guy : During that time, i hoped the fruit was destroyed also but we received a report from the G5 that one laboratory is still working. I'm just glad that the fruit was a failure.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.