Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vegapunk investigating Kaido's body means that WG has caught Kaido already and kept him captive....They may have installed something in his body which could control him if they want to do that in future (Like how they did to Kuma).... Interesting possibilities ahead......

LMAO if you believe that's Oden the only logical explanation so far its a clone made by Kanjuro to give a boost/make up/redeem himself to the other scabbards

otherwise Oda won't bring this Oden message when the supernovas face Kaido.
Toki, I have reached my limit. If I fail to defeat him, there will be no others who can stop Kaido for a long time. Over 20 years ahead of us, there will likely be a massive war terrible enough to split the seas themselves. In other words, in another 20 years, the primary figures of the Great War will muscle their way into the New World. They are the ones who can strike down Kaido. A long winter will settle over Wano… I want you to use your power, Toki. If I should die

This is a fake oden 100%.
Cp0 is here and they talk about the lineage factor.
This is a epic move from cp0 and maybe this sgg weapon invented by vegapunk recently is just a set of clones of strong people from the past.
Probably ssg as a whole is a crew of op clones?
Xebec and Roger clones+ more legends vs The current legends Black Beard, Luffy, Shanks, sounds like a crazy good plot.
:cheers:

Only scenario that I would like is Onimaru using his powers or Kanjuro's drawing,if it end's up being hallucination,ghost or real fucking Oden then this is the worst arc of OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.