Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I hope Oda will do something for Usopp's AP. because while he's tricky, resourceful and all he got by far the weakest one in weak trio. Nami hurt Ulti and is hinted to get stronger lightning soon and Chopper just slapped the shit outta a calamity in full beast form without even having COA.

Even with forcing, you don’t go as far as to lobotomize someone. It is way beyond highly immoral imho. He might have some ethical considerations and humanity left in him, but this does not erase his contributions to evil of WG. In a sense, he is like Judge/Caesar/Queen.
Wait, you're talking about Kuma ? There are a lot of things we don't know about that. I think the lobotomization is something Kuma himself asked because it's part of a bigger plan or deal. Vegapunk simply followed him. He's probably a Revolutionary too, I think. Don't expect him to be evil, he's totally like Chopper.

Wait, you're talking about Kuma ? There are a lot of things we don't know about that. I think the lobotomization is something Kuma himself asked because it's part of a bigger plan or deal. Vegapunk simply followed him. He's probably a Revolutionary too, I think. Don't expect him to be evil, he's totally like Chopper.
I get your logic, but even as a part of bigger plan, for the sake of the entire world, or wish of the patient himself/herself, I still consider it as a way too evil action.
Besides, since he studied Lineage Factor along with Judge in the past, before he worked for WG, it is strongly possible that he was conducting human experiments at that time too.

Chopper isn't fighting Perospero, as for Chopper and Carrot together fighting Perospero maybe but I'm not too sure. The only reason why I don't think Chopper isn't fighting Perospero is because it would be weird to have Chopper be the only SH to fight a non Beasts Pirate member while everyone else does, so seeing how all the SHs are fighting a member of the Beasts Pirate makes me think that Chopper will also fight a member of the Beasts Pirates.

Carrot has more of a reason to fight Perospero again, and I'm pretty sure we will get a rematch between those two.
Chopper fighting him makes the most sense, given the past history, and his close relationships with the minks, especially Carrot whom he asked to refer to him as a big brother.

Pedro also basically killed himself to save Chopper and Brook, and the two of them were cursing their weakness after his death.

The Beast Pirates match-ups for the F6 are pretty much already known, so that leaves Chopper with either dealing with the Numbers, or as part of a tag team against Perospero. I'd prefer the later, or being one of those who take out the remaining Numbers, but also getting the fight with Perospero.

Chopper fighting him makes the most sense, given the past history, and his close relationships with the minks, especially Carrot whom he asked to refer to him as a big brother.

Pedro also basically killed himself to save Chopper and Brook, and the two of them were cursing their weakness after his death.

The Beast Pirates match-ups for the F6 are pretty much already known, so that leaves Chopper with either dealing with the Numbers, or as part of a tag team against Perospero. I'd prefer the later, or being one of those who take out the remaining Numbers, but also getting the fight with Perospero.
Chopper getting stronger hype. He’s also a ninja now

Status
Not open for further replies.