Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido eyes goes white when luffy punch him with g3 at kuri and look what happened next..

And aren't you guys who basing damage on dirtmarks and blood drops when zoro attack kaido with onigiri without haki??
Never have ever talked about that. But if we want to go there, then I'd say it's obviously different with blunt damage and cuts. If we see a cut that doesn't break skin, we know it did nothing. Getting that blood out is how it does damage. If we see a body kick that has the victim looking like he got hit by a truck, then we can assume it did something, because that blunt damage is going for your insides, dirt marks or no dirtmarks.

There's no way someone can see the future with haki...
Oda : Future sight

There's no way oda introduces time travel to the future...there gotta be a catch
Oda : time time fruit

There's no way you can travel to the past...
Oda : coming soon

There's no way you can stop or revert time...
Oda : I will prove you wrong again in the future
That is like people back didn't like awakening, many people dislike the idea of awakening now it is a part in almost every battle discussion.

I know the whole time travel shit can be dangerous asf, many mangaka fail to explain these better. But if this is the real Oden(I believe so) then we should give Oda the chance to explain why we have now Oden in the raid.

Overall if he has a good explatiation, then we could be okay overall.

I remember how many people dislike chapter 970, saying Kaido vs Oden was to short with never seeing both true power. This all can be forgetten if Oden vs Kaido round2 could start in act4.

LOL so the imprisoned tortured Kaido was the WG's plaything. Foreshadowing SSG as mini-Kaidos?
I doubt it seems like Vegapunk lowkey lied to them and regarded the experiment as failed, this seems like a set up for Momo to become useful with his Dragon df, this way CP0 also finds out that Vegapunk lied to them and the experiment wasn't a failure at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.