Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
While trying to decode who the fuck that person might be I noticed one thing:

Oda's scaling doesn't make sense. That person is of the size of Kiku's arm and then of half of Kin'emon's body.

Weird as fuck.

I'm still betting on Hoeyori and Toki but it's really annoying.

Oda's scaling doesn't make sense. That person is of the size of Kiku's arm and then of half of Kin'emon's body.

Weird as fuck.

Bro the spoilers are confusing me, Do they mean that there is one mystery person and that the shadow doesnt look really like him at all
or do they mean that there is two mystery people, One other than the shadow person.

Jason do you have a translated version of the whitebeard databook?
Also it might be shanks but thats just me
Same Cloak
I canโ€™t find a translation of his whole databook in the yellow book. I just took the kanji and translated on the part with the wound. Iโ€™m going to see if I can find the English version or just take the kanji and try to get someone to translate it. It was very hard finding the raws on that yellow databook. I doubt itโ€™s shanks, luffy ainโ€™t a great pirate yet. They will meet when he is one and thatโ€™s likely after wano or sometime later.

Seth

โ€Ž
Bro the spoilers are confusing me, Do they mean that there is one mystery person and that the shadow doesnt look really like him at all
or do they mean that there is two mystery people, One other than the shadow person.
Yeah you talking about this:
"We will see different two person. Last chapter seen person and chapter 1004 last page seen person different person."

My bet is Toki with Hiyori in that case. The safest bet we can take.

I don't expect Oda to satisfy fans + imagine some big ass reveal in the chapter named after Chopper.

We will see.

Yeah you talking about this:
"We will see different two person. Last chapter seen person and chapter 1004 last page seen person different person."

My bet is Toki with Hiyori in that case. The safest bet we can take.

I don't expect Oda to satisfy fans + imagine some big ass reveal in the chapter named after Chopper.

We will see.
But that wouldnt be as shocking as the spoiler providers are making it out to be, Kiyori or toki are already the guesses of the community, If its shocking then it has to be something crazy, Like fking orochi or something?

Weird as fuck.

Itโ€™s weird. I think the silhouette person is def a girl or hiyori. But the spoiler provider makes it seem like the mysterious person is someone else aside from the silhouette person like two different ppl and I think the spoiler provider referred to him as a guy. I heard ppl saying /making theories of it being odenโ€™s father, sukiyaki, and they said koushiro. Whoever it is must be hype but I wonder what their role in this fight/war will be.

Seth

โ€Ž
But that wouldnt be as shocking as the spoiler providers are making it out to be, Kiyori or toki are already the guesses of the community, If its shocking then it has to be something crazy, Like fking orochi or something?
Nahhhhh.

Bro Orochi would be so unimpactful especially for people who are heavily involved with Wano storyline. People want shockers. New arrivals. Super reveals. Not fucking lame orochi.

I'm sticking to what I was saying since yesterday. Providers don't understand how deep the community is and they probably think no one expects Toki or Hiyori or both of them xD.

Nahhhhh.

Bro Orochi would be so unimpactful especially for people who are heavily involved with Wano storyline. People want shockers. New arrivals. Super reveals. Not fucking lame orochi.

I'm sticking to what I was saying since yesterday. Providers don't understand how deep the community is and they probably think no one expects Toki or Hiyori or both of them xD.
Maybe its kuinas father or something lmao

Seth

โ€Ž
that silhouette person had a chance to be Vivi
If it's Vivi it means Sabo is with her. I would lose my shit and say that I slightly like One Piece again.
Itโ€™s weird. I think the silhouette person is def a girl or hiyori. But the spoiler provider makes it seem like the mysterious person is someone else aside from the silhouette person like two different ppl and I think the spoiler provider referred to him as a guy. I heard ppl saying /making theories of it being odenโ€™s father, sukiyaki, and they said koushiro. Whoever it is must be hype but I wonder what their role in this fight/war will be.
What do you think about that scaling that I pointed out?

It's super misleading.

Look at Kiku and that person. That Person is of Kiku's arm size.

Next look at that person and Kinemon and that person is like half Kinemon size.

Status
Not open for further replies.