Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's Vivi it means Sabo is with her. I would lose my shit and say that I slightly like One Piece again.

What do you think about that scaling that I pointed out?

It's super misleading.

Look at Kiku and that person. That Person is of Kiku's arm size.

Next look at that person and Kinemon and that person is like half Kinemon size.
Lol tbh idk when it comes to sizes and shapes oda always does weird things we just gotta wait on the panels but yea this person is def not that tall but that’s mostly because the scabbards are all real tall. If it’s toki that would be crazy. But since hiyori healed zoro when they met and they say the person in the room is helping / healing the scabbards and we seen denjiro in bandages so it’s most likely hiyori. It’s gonna be nice to see her finally reuniting with momonosuke.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It’s gonna end up being tashigi
Bleh. Trashigi.
Post automatically merged:

either Sabo is with Vivi or Sabo really got caught by Marines.
if Sabo survive from Fujitora and Greenbull, Yankers going to have a feast day
Fuck the yankers.

Imagine me when I see Sabo all good after fighting two Admirals and now on Wano to aid Luffy:steef::steef::steef::steef:

Big Meme pirates reaching the top of the waterfall once again.

HIKEN!!!!!!!!!

Hiyori and Toki kinda predictable and at the same time the reaction of the readers isn't gonna that shocked.
Now if Vivi is the silhouette person, thats what we called interesting tease
Vivi's presence can actually be justified, the only problem is, how would she reach Onigashima without anyone noticing? Even if Kuma slapped her, it's not instant teleportation.
People fly for days on end and leave a big ass Kuma paw print while landing lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Vivi's presence can actually be justified, the only problem is, how would she reach Onigashima without anyone noticing? Even if Kuma slapped her, it's not instant teleportation.
People fly for days on end and leave a big ass Kuma paw print while landing lol
It's at least 3 days after Reverie. Enough time to 3-day travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.