Luffy - Straw Hat Luffy - Begins the roof fight

Zoro - Pirate Hunter/Bushido - opens kaidos scar

Nami - Weather Witch/Cat Burglar - Finds a new source of lightning

Usopp - God/Sogeking (he rises) - Awakens armament haki

Sanji - Black Leg/Mr. Prince - New Raid Suit appearance and Mr. Prince shit

Chopper - Tanuki san - Heals everyone and slaps Queen

Robin - Devil Child - Slaps Black Maria and speaks like a badass

Franky - Iron Man - Shows off the shoguns new weapons system

Brook - Soul King - Maybe moves his fight?

I

Indigo

I don't if you guys know this, but there's a Brazilian youtuber who shared one of his viewers theories on Urouge's devil fruit in a video, and it was pretty funny and it kinda made sense.

So basically the idea was that Urouge is suposed to be a corrupted Monk and Oda gave a lot of hints about this in SBS's, starting with "If Urouge was not a pirate, then he would be a cabaret club manager" and "Urouge's hobbies are drinking alcohol, engaging in lovemaking, and mountain climbing".

There's also a lot of things about Monks that concentrate their sexual energies through meditation and focus them on other things, such as creative endeavors OR physical strength.

And there's also the fact that Urouge's Devil Fruit makes him get really big and veiny when he transforms and gets more power.

I think you know where this theory is going...

So the dude thinks Urouge's DF is the Dick Dick / Penis Penis no Mi. And Urouge can turn his sexual energies into physical strengh, while at the same time growing like a penis.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

That was the original theory, and it was funny, but ignoring the penis and just focusing on the idea of a devil fruit that turns sexual energy / libido into physical strengh is an interesting theory for a Corrupted Monk character.

Just wanted to share!

Here is the video:

I don't know if this is common theory / joke in the community already.

I

Indigo

Luffy - Straw Hat Luffy - Begins the roof fight

Zoro - Pirate Hunter/Bushido - opens kaidos scar

Nami - Weather Witch/Cat Burglar - Finds a new source of lightning

Usopp - God/Sogeking (he rises) - Awakens armament haki

Sanji - Black Leg/Mr. Prince - New Raid Suit appearance and Mr. Prince shit

Chopper - Tanuki san - Heals everyone and slaps Queen

Robin - Devil Child - Slaps Black Maria and speaks like a badass

Franky - Iron Man - Shows off the shoguns new weapons system

Brook - Soul King - Maybe moves his fight?
What about Jinbei?

How many chapters have we spent in onigashima
We are done with useless dragging plots like luffy running, yamato chasing momonoske, captured sanji, and now the ice oni virus, I hope things get better now.

but this new Oden obviously stalling plotline isn't giving me hope.

I'm Brazilian and I follow the channel, they really do a good job with these theory videos. And that's what Oda looks like
I don't if you guys know this, but there's a Brazilian youtuber who shared one of his viewers theories on Urouge's devil fruit in a video, and it was pretty funny and it kinda made sense.

So basically the idea was that Urouge is suposed to be a corrupted Monk and Oda gave a lot of hints about this in SBS's, starting with "If Urouge was not a pirate, then he would be a cabaret club manager" and "Urouge's hobbies are drinking alcohol, engaging in lovemaking, and mountain climbing".

There's also a lot of things about Monks that concentrate their sexual energies through meditation and focus them on other things, such as creative endeavors OR physical strength.

And there's also the fact that Urouge's Devil Fruit makes him get really big and veiny when he transforms and gets more power.

So the dude thinks Urouge's DF is the Dick Dick / Penis Penis no Mi. And Urouge can turn his sexual energies into physical strengh, while at the same time growing like a penis.

That was the original theory, and it was funny, but ignoring the penis and just focusing on the idea of a devil fruit that turns sexual energy / libido into physical strengh is an interesting theory for a Corrupted Monk character.

Just wanted to share!

Here is the video:

I'm Brazilian and I follow the channel, they really do a good job with these theory videos. And that's what Oda looks like

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Just wanted to share!

Here is the video:

Urouge's fruit makes him stronger the more damage he takes though , are you brazilian

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
Is Weather Witch actually inside the story? for me it sounds like something fans wish she was called. I don't remember in the story. Can you remind me?

And there's a problem with this theory. Straw Hat Luffy was just his normal name, and he likes it.

Also, i don't think Robin hates being called Devil Child at all. Yeah her past sucks, but now that she has her friends Robin seems very confident in her past, just look how she called herself a demon / devil in that chapter when somebody hurts their friends.

It only works for Chopper really.

And i don't think there's any names you can call Franky and Usopp that would actually make them mad. Unless you called Franky unmanly and Usopp useless or something. You could call Zoro Marimo tho.
Chapter 640ish, fishmen ask if she's a witch and she responds with "at least call me a magical cutie". So yeah I think the fandom created weather witch out of that. For Luffy his chapter was the exception, and as far as everyone else and what they'll be called, it's pure speculation on my part that Oda is following this theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.