Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Chapter 640ish, fishmen ask if she's a witch and she responds with "at least call me a magical cutie". So yeah I think the fandom created weather witch out of that. For Luffy his chapter was the exception, and as far as everyone else and what they'll be called, it's pure speculation on my part that Oda is following this theme.
I think the idea for Weather Witch comes from a popular B Villain from DC.

Is Weather Witch actually inside the story? for me it sounds like something fans wish she was called. I don't remember in the story. Can you remind me?

And there's a problem with this theory. Straw Hat Luffy was just his normal name, and he likes it.

Also, i don't think Robin hates being called Devil Child at all. Yeah her past sucks, but now that she has her friends Robin seems very confident in her past, just look how she called herself a demon / devil in that chapter when somebody hurts their friends.

It only works for Chopper really.

And i don't think there's any names you can call Franky and Usopp that would actually make them mad. Unless you called Franky unmanly and Usopp useless or something. You could call Zoro Marimo tho.
The thing with Weather Witch is because she’s called a witch a decent amount of times and her power is the “Sorcery climatact” and she was trained by Wizards. Because of this people (myself included) wants her to evolve from “Cat Burglar.”

I

Indigo

The thing with Weather Witch is because she’s called a witch a decent amount of times and her power is the “Sorcery climatact” and she was trained by Wizards. Because of this people (myself included) wants her to evolve from “Cat Burglar.”
Yeah, i also want Nami's Cat Burglar title to change. I kinda wish for Zoro's and Chopper's to also change.

I don't if you guys know this, but there's a Brazilian youtuber who shared one of his viewers theories on Urouge's devil fruit in a video, and it was pretty funny and it kinda made sense.

So basically the idea was that Urouge is suposed to be a corrupted Monk and Oda gave a lot of hints about this in SBS's, starting with "If Urouge was not a pirate, then he would be a cabaret club manager" and "Urouge's hobbies are drinking alcohol, engaging in lovemaking, and mountain climbing".

There's also a lot of things about Monks that concentrate their sexual energies through meditation and focus them on other things, such as creative endeavors OR physical strength.

And there's also the fact that Urouge's Devil Fruit makes him get really big and veiny when he transforms and gets more power.

I think you know where this theory is going...

So the dude thinks Urouge's DF is the Dick Dick / Penis Penis no Mi. And Urouge can turn his sexual energies into physical strengh, while at the same time growing like a penis.

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

That was the original theory, and it was funny, but ignoring the penis and just focusing on the idea of a devil fruit that turns sexual energy / libido into physical strengh is an interesting theory for a Corrupted Monk character.

Just wanted to share!

Here is the video:

I don't know if this is common theory / joke in the community already.
Or he could've ate the "Clam Clam fruit model: Geoduck Clam" :smart:

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/8e/cd/62/8ecd62409673fe53b8523395390307d7.jpg

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FamiliarJollyKitfox-mobile.mp4

Man even if that Oden is real or not this arc is so fucking trash. Just name this arc "Oden" already.

10 fucking years waiting for a good SH arc to be focused on some Gary Stu that everyone magically loves and gets all the focus. What's next, fucking Zoro saying "I LOVE ODEN!!!"?

Fuck this arc, just give me Laugh Tale and end this already.
I don't understand what you're mad at. People of the island loving the character of the place is OP routine: in Water Seven everyone loved Iceburg, in Dressrosa they all loved Riku and Kyros, in Alabasta they loved Vivi, in the sea they loved Otohime and Shirahoshi. It's normal: they're royal family or something like that, and they're good people.
Furthermore, this time there is a reason more to love the character: he is not just "royal" and "good", he is part of the legends of the past (WB, Roger, Garp, etc) and he actually fought Kaido on par. He deserves this attention even more than those other characters I listed above. Really don't get the problem here.

I

Indigo

Futebol?Samba? Carnaval?
I hate all of these things, but that's not my problem with Brazil. My problem with Brazil is our fucking politics and the fact we're letting COVID absolutely destroy everything, we're an actual threat for the rest of the world because of our governament and their decisions that made possible for the creation of new variants that could invalidate the process of vaccination. But so far, the P1 variant can still be dealt with the current vaccines, i don't know if the virus will stop getting even worse tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.