Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not really buying the whole strawhats getting chapter titles with highlights focused on them individually. They all pretty much got moments at this point so It’d be overkill. The beast pirates desperately need some shine now.
Hopefully all the zoans go into their hybrid forms next chapter, this full zoan form is for jobbing. Oda would be insane if he doesn't do that next chapter and all the zoans keep looking like clowns

I hate all of these things, but that's not my problem with Brazil. My problem with Brazil is our fucking politics and the fact we're letting COVID absolutely destroy everything, we're an actual threat for the rest of the world because of our governament and their decisions that made possible for the creation of new variants that could invalidate the process of vaccination. But so far, the P1 variant can still be dealt with the current vaccines, i don't know if the virus will stop getting even worse tho.
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK mano ri demais

kaido said than he wil kill them but he can't he loser,powerless He is kaido the 100th defeats
Scabbards are defeated chapter 997......

Kaido is chilling no scabbard is attacking him.....chapter 999 at the end

:kayneshrug::kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

The intern is not doing his job properly, did not add blood spots
No wound or blood :myman::myman:.........

No one's going to comment on how Kaido's onslaught wasn't as damaging to the Scabbards as people thought?

Kaido was suppose to 'kill' them... A few bandages and they're already up and ready to fight again.
Now it makes sense why Jack said that a Tobi roppo ain't enough to kill off the Scabbards. They all seem to be in fighting shape after a quick nap, they'd annihilate a Tobi roppo.

So almost 30 chapters of setup. Feels horrifying if you remember the whole of marineford was 30 chapters.
If you remove dragging panels this whole thing could've been 20 chapters
This is mainly due to the fact that marineford has no real fights.
It's only clashes and double spreads with big attacks.
Oda makes more effort for onigashima. The fights are not complete and are cut but they are still longer

Status
Not open for further replies.