Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So almost 30 chapters of setup. Feels horrifying if you remember the whole of marineford was 30 chapters.
If you remove dragging panels this whole thing could've been 20 chapters
Tbh I'm liking this war, even if it's slow is expected.. there are like 50 characters to handle so I think is normal
During the next 5 chapter the matches of the Live Floor should be closed and from there on, is pure battle

This is mainly due to the fact that marineford has no real fights.
It's only clashes and double spreads with big attacks.
Oda makes more effort for onigashima. The fights are not complete and are cut but they are still longer
There was no plotlines like ice oni, sanji jobbing, otama and countless panels dedicated to fodder gifters.

For now the pirate alliance took care of the Gifters, Pleasurer and the Waiters, converting them into allies. The next couple of chapters the remaining Numbers will either be beaten down or become allies somehow too.

Only then will the real fights (F6, All Stars, Yonkos) truely begin.

Last edited:
Tbh I'm liking this war, even if it's slow is expected.. there are like 50 characters to handle so I think is normal
During the next 5 chapter the matches of the Live Floor should be closed and from there on, is pure battle
Except this isn't a war. For now at least. I think everyone going hybrid will mark the beginning of tension, it already started with kaido but Oda dragged it out with the last 3 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.