Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't expect too much.

Oda already used one of the "precious" death moments by killing Yasu.

Don't expect Major character to die.

Oda ain't this good.
If nobody dies then i dont see how can this so called war be taken seriously honstly
Post automatically merged:

But not this much, come man you're joking right?
Nope, one piece is a mine for plot holes and unexplained things, Not really what is bothering me about this arc

Strong characters have strong ambitions, so people who just look for bounty money might not get that strong, and people who go out there looking for treasure and adventure may have to become pirates in order to have that freedom
They could be doing bounty hunting as a means to get to their goal, Just like zoro was doing.

Edit: damm bro oda should let me write one piece ez 10/10 story

Strong characters have strong ambitions, so people who just look for bounty money might not get that strong, and people who go out there looking for treasure and adventure may have to become pirates in order to have that freedom
I imagined pure evil characters, evil persons don’t need great ambitions , they are just selfish bastards who love money, chaos and cruelty. Rotten people in the underworld. Many mangas are giving the villains a backstory where they give us readers some sense of understanding but sometimes evil is just evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.