Who is this "Oden"?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This page entirely kills the chance of Oden being alive:

Here it specifically says "Mankind cannot return to the past", which can only mean that if its actually Oden, he survived his execution with zero injuries and a bullet to the head, because he couldn't travel back to that moment to die like some people think.

And even if thats the case, that someone could go back, Toki here explains that SHE can't do it. If she's dead and someone else has her fruit, Oden is long dead already.

This isn't Oden guys, it's fundamentally impossible to actually be him based on what the time traveler herself is telling us.
This would be true, if oda didn't do this sometimes. He introduces facts, that are facts until they get debunked. Not eating 2 fruits was a fact, then somehow, someone came along that did. I'm not saying this is exactly the same, just saying that oda has the ability to write this off in some way. Maybe normally this wouldn't be possible but hey somewho, it now is. Who knows. I'm not sure of anything. But I don't think it's impossible that oda could do this somehow.

This would be true, if oda didn't do this sometimes. He introduces facts, that are facts until they get debunked. Not eating 2 fruits was a fact, then somehow, someone came along that did. I'm not saying this is exactly the same, just saying that oda has the ability to write this off in some way. Maybe normally this wouldn't be possible but hey somewho, it now is. Who knows. I'm not sure of anything. But I don't think it's impossible that oda could do this somehow.
Yeah, remember when Kanjuro was crying while remembering Oden, and people were saying that there's no way he's the traitor but then we found out he is the traitor?

I'm not saying it's the real Oden but let's not pretend that Oda is the best and most logical writer.

There is bias on both sides.
Although, Sanji fans are very deluded and filled with a lot of denial.
Zoro fans, on the other hand, have absolutely no control nor limit to their wanking.
i just laid a specific issue infront of u... i don't represent both of the community or don't edge towards any... but what is dominant and noticeable more than anything is the downplaying of sanji...don't know about the fan bases.. but i don't belong to that spectrum of ignorance... if you'd like me to provide reason and evidence.. then i shall lay it for you.. with no ass pulls obviously...

I remember when Marco first made the theory of Kanjuro being the traitor and said that the flying bird was a foreshadowing, people were saying that he was taking too seriously and overacting etc. Literally the same thing that people say now.
yes yes
a kanjuro traitor theory is equivalent to a dead character in the story
who had a flashback with an execution on panel
who predicted 20 yrs from now the people to take down kaido
whose will was passed on.

Status
Not open for further replies.