ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Ignore the candies my fellow Grandmaster fans their envy is delicious, behind their computers screens their eyes are red with tears as Zoro gets more screentime against the 2 strongest beings in one piece while Sanji is running around like a headless chicken after being defeated by random nameless gifters.
Post automatically merged:

Nah i am too smart to care about petty stuff like breathing.
The fact you guys have to use that to downplay zoro further proves to me how awesome he is, he is fighting 2 yonkos things like that are only natural.
Being defeated by gifters despite supposedly being part of the monster trio is not.
huffhuffnora Zolo

Ignore the candies my fellow Grandmaster fans their envy is delicious, behind their computers screens their eyes are red with tears as Zoro gets more screentime against the 2 strongest beings in one piece while Sanji is running around like a headless chicken after being defeated by random nameless gifters.

Nah i am too smart to care about petty stuff like breathing.
The fact you guys have to use that to downplay zoro further proves to me how awesome he is, he is fighting 2 yonkos things like that are only natural.
Being defeated by gifters despite supposedly being part of the monster trio is not.
You're too smart to care, and yet you read my posts and think I am a Sanji fanboy, despite the fact that I am constantly in favor of Luffy. That big brain IQ you got there. :kata:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You're too smart to care, and yet you read my posts and think I am a Sanji fanboy, despite the fact that I am constantly in favor of Luffy. That big brain IQ you got there. :kata:
it's because i am smart that you have facade about not being a sanji fan is obvious to me.
Look around this forum you think you are the only sanji fan hiding behind another character?

Is Zoro the one saying that ?

I don't see his mouth open I thought it was Kid ?
It was kidd the balloon doesn't point to Zoro instead it continues kidd's line

Zolo

Cope Doctor
it's because i am smart that you have facade about not being a sanji fan is obvious to me.
Look around this forum you think you are the only sanji fan hiding behind another character?

It was kidd the balloon doesn't point to Zoro instead it continues kidd's line
Im zoro fan, but this shit is getting radiculous

Oda probably will create a connection between Kaido and Momo so Momo will somehow hinder Kaido's usage of Dragon fruit.

He didn't tell us the info about Momo having the artificial fruit of Kaido for nothing, that's probably why he knows Luffy's condition.

Momo telepathically will join the rooftop to hinder Kaido.

Not when this is Zoro's mentality.

Luffy's gotta put Zoro in check for his losing attitude.

Good thing Mihawk is still quite a ways off because Zoro is nowhere near prepared to fight a Top Tier solo.
It’s called using your head. Unlike Luffy who is attacking without using his brain and has to rely on Zoro to save him afterwards after becoming a sack of potatoes. Zoro even says “Don’t just leap” because clearly Luffy isn’t thinking and is taking unecessary damage. Thankfully he got Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.