ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmfao ik right i dont get why they all jumping like clowns right now
the more solid kaido looks in hybrid the better the feat will be for zoro
Tbh, im extremely impressed with the SNs still putting work atm, and i am extremely impressed by Kaido's resilience. This dude is a machine.

I can't wait for the SNs to surpass their limits and start hurting him for real.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Tbh, im extremely impressed with the SNs still putting work atm, and i am extremely impressed by Kaido's resilience. This dude is a machine.

I can't wait for the SNs to surpass their limits and start hurting him for real.
That reminds me Jo_Ndule said the SNs would have been defeated offscreen where is he?

It’s called using your head. Unlike Luffy who is attacking without using his brain and has to rely on Zoro to save him afterwards after becoming a sack of potatoes. Zoro even says “Don’t just leap” because clearly Luffy isn’t thinking and is taking unecessary damage. Thankfully he got Zoro.
Thankfully he's got Zoro with that losing attitude*

That's why Kaido says the fire in Luffy's eyes never die. Luffy's just built differently. Even in front of two Yonkos he doesn't let the desperation set in, unlike a certain underling of his.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

That's why Kaido says the fire in Luffy's eyes never die. Luffy's just built differently. Even in front of two Yonkos he doesn't let the desperation set in, unlike a certain underling of his.
built different ?
whats up with his eyes here
how come he shit himself ???

what happened to the fire man ?

Supernovas : Think of how they can do damage cos their attacks aren’t working.
Luffy : losing attitude.
Na Luffy that’s called being dumb and you’re just like him.

dont worry about top tier zoro
when kaido himself compares him as the new monster samurai like oden
you aint got no where to run
You better hope Kaido compares him to someone soon, cause you guys are barely floating above the water at the moment. Zoro is scared of two Yonko's. He made that apparent on Zou, and now is reaffirming it here. Meanwhile true Top Tiers like Kizaru and Shiki gives no fucks about challenging two other Top Tiers solo.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You better hope Kaido compares him to someone soon, cause you guys are barely floating above the water at the moment. Zoro is scared of two Yonko's. He made that apparent on Zou, and now is reaffirming it here. Meanwhile true Top Tiers like Kizaru and Shiki gives no fucks about challenging two other Top Tiers solo.
Well its just normal for Captains to be that way, they are leaders... Zoro is just combatant and doesnt have any traits of true king, I doubt zoro will ever have CoC

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
i dont need anything to happen soon
its gonna come when it comes
then you got no where to go
i know you aint got the balls to show up then

Status
Not open for further replies.