ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at these two fanbases fighting each others in this thread....... Zoro defenders and Zoro haters at it again......

Talk about bunch of fodders......

Someone get Zoro an inhaler before he has an early reunion with Kuina :shame:
Not trying to downplay Zoro or anything but I found this.:cheers:

I have never seen anyone hold that against him
People were talking shit about Sanji for not defeating Page One. And now Denjiro and Kiku did the same thing Sanji did and now they're a threats to the Alliance.
kiku and denjiro are side characters sanji is a main character though

Same thing.:milaugh:At least Sanji did defeat one of the F6 while the other two didn't.:myman:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Looking at these two fanbases fighting each others in this thread....... Zoro defenders and Zoro haters at it again......

Talk about bunch of fodders......

Not trying to downplay Zoro or anything but I found this.:cheers:

People were talking shit about Sanji for not defeating Page One. And now Denjiro and Kiku did the same thing Sanji did and now they're a threats to the Alliance.

Same thing.:milaugh:At least Sanji did defeat one of the F6 while the other two didn't.:myman:
Sanji didn't defeat page one what are you talking about?

I'mma sa proud of chara Zoiiro. He may favourite charackter. Zoir survivved 2wo Yanko. Hei prontected eretvyone. ZKK is ganna heppan I swear. Zori gone kill Kiaido over flow CaptiaL Evrywhen ganna be Madd. Hereheheherehe

ZKK:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Stfu u don't like Zoro
And the ones who think Zoro huffing is bad shows how high the standard Zoro has set.
dude, you don’t need to expect most delusional stuff to be a fan of a character. He can be a fan with looking at him realistically.
Maybe don’t geht insulting or provocating just because someone doesn’t follow your head canon. As fandom you kinda should stick together and should be able to discuss friendly.

But about the chapter:
Oda indirectly keep hyping up CoC user and Kid, gonna eat good tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.