ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was Zoro. Kidd said, “none of our attacks are working.”
If it’s Zoro there’d be an arrow pointing towards him there isn’t.

Also Oda mentioned before that when characters are talking he likes having their mouth open, his mouth is closed
Post automatically merged:

he's not huffing that's the point besides i didnt make that point i just clarifies what the person you replied to said
Appreciate the input but if you’re not debating why quote me he can do that no need for a white knight

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
SOOOOO TRUUUEE You have spoken diamonds into existence boi

i believe zoro finally learns AcoA and concentrates and grinds his haki rather than executing double-edged attacks like Dragon blaze that leaves him vulnerable to hybrid kaido..

they all need to surpass their limits but as for kid we dunno what they are soo him vs BM will be interesting
Oda definitely has something planned for Kaido with him being Luffy's rival. He is just taking his sweet time to unleash it as usual.
I know they are gna surpass their limits but Oda can't keep showing them huffing and puffing after every attack when they have done fuck all to Kaido.

If it’s Zoro there’d be an arrow pointing towards him there isn’t.

Also Oda mentioned before that when characters are talking he likes having their mouth open, his mouth is closed

It’s very obvious that Zoro is saying, “How do we win against these monsters?”. While Kidd is saying, “None of our attacks are working.” The text bubble is pointing to Kidd for his line and right by Zoro for his line. There is even a “huff huff” at the end of it and we know Zoro was breathing very hard in this chapter. There is even a little air puff near Zoros mouth to show him breathing hard.

It’s very obvious that Zoro is saying, “How do we win against these monsters?”. While Kidd is saying, “None of our attacks are working.” The text bubble is pointing to Kidd for his line and right by Zoro for his line. There is even a “huff huff” at the end of it and we know Soro was breathing very hard in this chapter.
Oh look Zoro is huffing:shame: Maybe because he is the only who make more damage to kaido

It’s very obvious that Zoro is saying, “How do we win against these monsters?”. While Kidd is saying, “None of our attacks are working.” The text bubble is pointing to Kidd for his line and right by Zoro for his line. There is even a “huff huff” at the end of it and we know Zoro was breathing very hard in this chapter. There is even a little air puff near Zoros mouth to show him breathing hard.
What is about the current discussion?
If it about the text, the first line come from Zoro and the second from Kid, the last come from Luffy.
Probably they attack them in offpanel battle and couldn´t much deal damage on hybrid Kaido duo probably increasing his durability in hybrid.

Yes he’s breathing hard, he’s not talking.

A:) there’s no line pointing to Zoro
B:) Zoro’s mouth isn’t open fully showing that he’s talking
C:) look at the page where Zoro says look before you leap you’ll see there’s a line pointing directly to Zoro and the other SN’s are on panel that’ll show you how Oda handles when someone is talking.

Yes he’s breathing hard, he’s not talking.

A:) there’s no line pointing to Zoro
B:) Zoro’s mouth isn’t open fully showing that he’s talking
C:) look at the page where Zoro says look before you leap you’ll see there’s a line pointing directly to Zoro and the other SN’s are on panel that’ll show you how Oda handles when someone is talking.
This is my last comment on this subject because it is obvious as hell that it’s Zoro saying the line. Look at the air puffs near Zoro’s mouth on that page. Then look at the dialogue in the word bubble. The bubble was put right next to Zoro because it’s obviously him talking. Oda does not always have it pointing directly to the character who is taking. If you believe Kidd is saying it, then why isn’t the bubble pointing at Kidd or even near Kidd?
Post automatically merged:

What is about the current discussion?
If it about the text, the first line come from Zoro and the second from Kid, the last come from Luffy.
Probably they attack them in offpanel battle and couldn´t much deal damage on hybrid Kaido duo probably increasing his durability in hybrid.
Yes that’s what I’m saying. Apparently that isn’t obvious enough for some people lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is my last comment on this subject because it is obvious as hell that it’s Zoro saying the line. Look at the air puffs near Zoro’s mouth on that page. Then look at the dialogue in the word bubble. The bubble was put right next to Zoro because it’s obviously him talking. Oda does not always have it pointing directly to the character who is taking. If you believe Kidd is saying it, then why isn’t the bubble pointing at Kidd or even near Kidd?
if the bubble was pointing at kidd there it would look it was zoro talking but his mouth is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.