ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it literally is zoro. Oda even adds the huff huff at the end of the sentence because zoro is the only one drawn breathing hard. I’m pretty sure monsters was added by the fan translators but that doesn’t matter anyways since it was zoro who said it.

If it was kidd who said it then Oda would have drawn a breathing cloud like he does to everyone saying huff huff but he didn’t because it’s clearly zoro I don’t see what your trying to debate here.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
it literally is zoro. Oda even adds the huff huff at the end of the sentence because zoro is the only one drawn breathing hard. I’m pretty sure monsters was added by the fan translators but that doesn’t matter anyways since it was zoro who said it.

If it was kidd who said it then Oda would have drawn a breathing cloud like he does to everyone saying huff huff but he didn’t because it’s clearly zoro I don’t see what your trying to debate here.
Then why isn't it pointing to zoro. Like the top one is pointing to kidd ?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It’s literally right next time him and it even says the words “huff huff”. I think Oda knows his fanbase should at least have common sense to not make conspiracies and know the person talking is zoro
that doesnt mean shit
if it was him it would show it like the top one does to kidd

let me guess genius

did your big brain think killer said "hand over strawhat" because it was next to him ?

that doesnt mean shit
if it was him it would show it like the top one does to kidd

let me guess genius

did your big brain think killer said "hand over strawhat" because it was next to him ?
I can’t believe that your literally arguing that zoro didn’t say what he did even when it says huff huff at the end of the sentence and guess what? Zoro is the only one with a breathing cloud.!

The conquerers are built different. Oda made it perfectly even for a reason. Two conquerers on the ally side two conquerers on the opposing side. Can’t wait to see their 4 way CoC flex knock everyone on Onigashima out lol.
On the island of the strongest.
In a raid that’s lasted over 30 chapters.
:zorothink:
Why hasn’t Oda shown any CoC clashes yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.