Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbe fans wilhenmm
Snark at me when Kidd is depicted as an actual credible threat to Kaido and isn't just a glorified cheerleader.

Cc: @Haoshoku.

Well, at the very least, he excels at his real job.

His reaction to Luffy's Kong Gatling:

His reaction to Kaido's Tatsumaki:

He talks a big game but can't back it up with action:

In contrast, here are the reactions to Zoro's mid-tier attack:
  • Killer expresses surprise that Zoro cut Kaido:
  • Mama is surprised at Zoro cutting Kaido:
  • Kaido acknowledged that Zoro successfully countered his Tatsumaki:
  • Kaido directly deployed "Tatsumaki: Gale of Destruction" in response to Zoro:

Here are the reactions of the Yonkou to a high tier attack from Zoro:
  • It compelled Big Mom to warn Kaido to dodge:
  • Just witnessing Zoro prepare the attack had Kaido shook:
  • After Kaido successfully dodged the attack, Mama chastised him for greatly underestimating Zoro:

But go on, tell me more how I "don't know what portrayal means".
Not what portrayal is and you didn’t have to make that reply because everything you said is wrong.

Well Greg is in contact with Oda so he knows better than most people how Oda thinks.
Funny thing is that he have the "connection" for getting early spoiler, it could be Oda himself, the editors or the viz translator.
In all case I hear his podcast two weeks ago and he had the Kanjuro theory also as one of the possiblity for the Oden reveal, but his tweet make it sound like he just though new about the Kanjuro theory even though he already speak about 1-2weeks before his tweet. With meaning he probably get a info and post little "spoiler" about the next chapter.
Post automatically merged:

Why would he risk his job for a tweet?
He not risking everything, he just post a "theory" with didn´t have do much about a spoiler.
In case no one can say that he spoiler or not.

Why do people think the SNs are splitting up lmao. They're just gonna send Meme's ass flying.
Who will they send her to, to the already outnumbered samurai or the recovering scabbards who barely survived
remember how worried Luffy was at the start of this raid to bring Big Mom to the roof worrying how that would make the scabbards fight even more difficult. The 5 supernovas stand the best chance of defeating the two yonko i don't see her getting taken out the fight while the gang up on Kaido, they are most likely splitting in groups the olin plot already surved it's purpose

Who will they send her to, to the already outnumbered samurai or the recovering scabbards who barely survived
remember how worried Luffy was at the start of this raid to bring Big Mom to the roof worrying how that would make the scabbards fight even more difficult. The 5 supernovas stand the best chance of defeating the two yonko i don't see her getting taken out the fight while the gang up on Kaido, they are most likely splitting in groups the olin plot already surved it's purpose
She getting sent flying and she'll revert back to O-Lin. Oda didn't set-up the O-Lin plotline for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.