Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There’s no way Ashura Doji is still alive after this, right? This arc hasn’t gone so long that I’ve forgotten how bitter he was when Kin’emon reintroduced himself to the guy, or the regret and shame he feels for having failed to die an honorable death when he faced Kaido ten years prior to the raid...it’s harder to take this whole war/revenge mission seriously if Kiku’s arm and Kanjuro’s defection are the only lasting injuries suffered by the Scabbards, and if anyone makes sense as the first casualty, I think it’s him. inb4 Eiichiro Oda ONCE AGAIN makes me look like an asshole, like I need any help in that regard 🙄

:steef::steef::steef::steef:

FUck yes, This is a beast whatever fan head canon are :)
In any case, Zoro is stating pure facts, back in Zou he was right and right now is is just fucking right.
They need to figure out how to split the 2 Yonko. 1 year before Oda had no idea how to draw Luffy@Zoro@other vs Kaido but Oda decided to bring an other Yonko in the table. That is just pure fact and Zoro is indeed not stupid. (he knows that gut arent enough to take down 2 Yonkos - that goes to the Luffy fan xD).

In any case if you watch the panel Zoro is a bit pissed with Luffy, because he doesnt understand the situation :

You can say that it is in Luffy nature to act like that, but Zoro is just right here.

In any case, nice feat and portrayed for the 5SN vs 2 of the strongest character in One Piece. We can clearly say that Supenova this 5 are build different and will have an impact in the future, like Marco said dont underestimated the new generation.

Also good to see that Law&Zoro are in the same mindset, they are planing something.

Exited for next chapter.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
:steef::steef::steef::steef:

FUck yes, This is a beast whatever fan head canon are :)
In any case, Zoro is stating pure facts, back in Zou he was right and right now is is just fucking right.
They need to figure out how to split the 2 Yonko. 1 year before Oda had no idea how to draw Luffy@Zoro@other vs Kaido but Oda decided to bring an other Yonko in the table. That is just pure fact and Zoro is indeed not stupid. (he knows that gut arent enough to take down 2 Yonkos - that goes to the Luffy fan xD).

In any case if you watch the panel Zoro is a bit pissed with Luffy, because he doesnt understand the situation :

You can say that it is in Luffy nature to act like that, but Zoro is just right here.

In any case, nice feat and portrayed for the 5SN vs 2 of the strongest character in One Piece. We can clearly say that Supenova this 5 are build different and will have an impact in the future, like Marco said dont underestimated the new generation.

Also good to see that Law&Zoro are in the same mindset, they are planing something.

Exited for next chapter.
Wait ? In that killer panel was luffy on fire ?

There’s no way Ashura Doji is still alive after this, right? This arc hasn’t gone so long that I’ve forgotten how bitter he was when Kin’emon reintroduced himself to the guy, or the regret and shame he feels for having failed to die an honorable death when he faced Kaido ten years prior to the raid...it’s harder to take this whole war/revenge mission seriously if Kiku’s arm and Kanjuro’s defection are the only lasting injuries suffered by the Scabbards, and if anyone makes sense as the first casualty, I think it’s him. inb4 Eiichiro Oda ONCE AGAIN makes me look like an asshole, like I need any help in that regard 🙄
Chapter 1009 spoilers:
Ashura is still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.