Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There’s no way Ashura Doji is still alive after this, right? This arc hasn’t gone so long that I’ve forgotten how bitter he was when Kin’emon reintroduced himself to the guy, or the regret and shame he feels for having failed to die an honorable death when he faced Kaido ten years prior to the raid...it’s harder to take this whole war/revenge mission seriously if Kiku’s arm and Kanjuro’s defection are the only lasting injuries suffered by the Scabbards, and if anyone makes sense as the first casualty, I think it’s him. inb4 Eiichiro Oda ONCE AGAIN makes me look like an asshole, like I need any help in that regard 🙄
Haha.

There’s no way Ashura Doji is still alive after this, right? This arc hasn’t gone so long that I’ve forgotten how bitter he was when Kin’emon reintroduced himself to the guy, or the regret and shame he feels for having failed to die an honorable death when he faced Kaido ten years prior to the raid...it’s harder to take this whole war/revenge mission seriously if Kiku’s arm and Kanjuro’s defection are the only lasting injuries suffered by the Scabbards, and if anyone makes sense as the first casualty, I think it’s him. inb4 Eiichiro Oda ONCE AGAIN makes me look like an asshole, like I need any help in that regard 🙄
Of course he is alive, if Oda couldn't kill some mooks to a super chemical weapon in Punk Hazard then the chances of Ashura Douji dying are extremely low.

The sn have been fighting hybrid kaido+bm with Luffy out...and they're all rather fine

They're insanely strong
Post automatically merged:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

At the very least Kaido took the scabbards seriously. He's toying with these guys. Kawamatsu did more than Kidd/Law/Killer combined lmao
Lmao kaido destroyed the scabbards in base

He went hybrid against the sn and didnt take them out

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

At the very least Kaido took the scabbards seriously. He's toying with these guys. Kawamatsu did more than Kidd/Law/Killer combined lmao
hope your joking man. Kaido didn’t even take them seriously he didn’t even need hybrid and he has bruises on his face. Also it’s called internal damage and kaido has bruises showing that they been doing mutual damage.

The scabbards barely did shit.

But if Aokiji uses it from a longer range, people can block it. Even in close range they can defend. But if Aokiji touches you and has the cold reach your bones and organs, gg.

He btw could also freeze Whitebeard. Whitebeard broke free because he had his quake power charged and was trapped in an ice block. But if Aokiji freezes WB from the inside out, it can't be helped. He could also freeze logias by stabbing them with a Haki imbued ice weapon and freeze them while they are solidified.

But of course opponents won't give him free shots that easily. Hence he and Akainu fought for 10 days.

Think of it another way: Aokiji managed to severely injure Akainu, who is not only a logia but also Magma. Plus having barrier Haki. Yet Aokiji's ice and freezing was strong enough to give Akainu heavy damage and lasting scars despite being nerfed by the incredible heat of Akainu's Magma and other defense mechanisms like barrier haki
How will they block it?..........no freezing is freezing though.........WB had quake hence he didn't freeze................akainu is magma he will never freeze..........point is every top tier can break out of ice otherwise he is the strongest.........not every top tier like shanks has gura/logia dfs

Status
Not open for further replies.