Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

People who are excluding Law from the group that will face Kaido are either blind or very stupid fanboys

Wasn't he the one who suggested the alliance, and the plan to defeat Kaido and sailed with the strawhats throughout this yonko saga for this goal?

to end up not being among the group that will defeat him at the final battle of the whole saga is impossible!
To be fair, Law was just using Kaido as a goal to incite Luffy, even if he really wants to defeat Kaido, all of that was really about defeating Doflamingo.

We’re in this war for 30 chapter and still nobody died. Watch how this “Great” Yonko war will have 0 deaths. Literally no tension whatsoever
One of my biggest issues with this war , fighting two top tiers without any major deaths from the allies is just so damn absurd, that would confirm that our protagonist are surrounded by huge plot armor. I would love to be proven otherwise, but at this rate is highly unlikely. I love OP so much, but this arc and whole cake are not helping OP reputation at all, with so many inconsistencies, bad decision-making and terrible pre-final villains (Big mom and kaido). I would like to see at least a major death this arc (ex: Law already accomplised his goal).

Wow seems like we are getting a fantastic chapter!!
Orochi is alive as expected....Kanjuro is alive as well. If akazaya can survive Kaido there is nothing bad in Kanjuro surviving Akazaya nine.... Glad Ashura was intelligent!!

We are finally about to see Kaido's hybrid form!! Hyped for that!! Glad they are splitting up yonkos as well!

People who are excluding Law from the group that will face Kaido are either blind or very stupid fanboys

Wasn't he the one who suggested the alliance, and the plan to defeat Kaido and sailed with the strawhats throughout this yonko saga for this goal?

to end up not being among the group that will defeat him at the final battle of the whole saga is impossible!
Yeah it’s most likely kidd and killer vs big mom only

There fighting style is perfect for big mom

Law will teamup with luffy and zoro. Zoro lacks mobility( look at flying dragon blaze).

It’s perfect for Oda to make it make sense with Zoro getting off “free attacks”

Whitebeard was awesome before Oda completely ruined him in Wano lol.

And Blackbeard is in my top ten favorite characters.

Big Mom is half decent and gets shat on way too much.

The others are garbage.
Agree with WB getting ruined in Wano. Agree with BB one of my top faves. You put BM respect over not even bother to mention Kaido? Wow. Big Meme is an L

I think hybrid Kaido vs the 5 SN is a good match up, Kaido shouldn’t be underestimated. By logic 1 rev commander should match 1 admiral ,I’m not saying that this is the case but the revs should be stronger if Dragon wants to fight the WG, they have Akainu + 3 Admirals, the Vice Admirals and the CP0. I hope the revs will show more in the future
i kinda agree with you about kaido, but only after he awakens, not in his hybrid form which he currently is in, reason i say this is cause supernovas aren't fighting at 100% either

i like you respecting the rev commanders, as an overall organzition i say they have PK lvl crew potential, yet i don't think that's enough to destroy WG, that's when Luffy comes in

I am glad it is not the real Oden‚ even though I like Oden. I am glad also that Kanjuro and Orochi are alive‚ cause that would give the chance for the scabbards to shine after their defeat to Kaido. And I am still somehow of the idea that Kanjuro is secret spy for the scabbards that they don't even know about

It's amazing that there are people in the thread saying "Luffy will be in the group that fights Kaido, it's obvious", "Zoro will be in the group against Kaido, it's obvious", "Kid will be in the group against Kaido, it's obvious", "Law will be in the group against Kaido, it's obvious".

Guys, we have found the final matchups : Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Law vs Kaido while on the other side we will have Killer vs Big Mom, 1 vs 1.

:steef::steef::myman:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Agree with WB getting ruined in Wano. Agree with BB one of my top faves. You put BM respect over not even bother to mention Kaido? Wow. Big Meme is an L
Kaido is honestly the worst character Oda has ever written, I would rather read that one chapter where Kinemon stole the baby pig again than I would read one more second of Kaido. Kaido is like if someone tried to write a villain for 3 year olds but got kicked in the head by a horse right before they put their pen to paper.

It's amazing that there are people in the thread saying "Luffy will be in the group that fights Kaido, it's obvious", "Zoro will be in the group against Kaido, it's obvious", "Kid will be in the group against Kaido, it's obvious", "Law will be in the group against Kaido, it's obvious".

Guys, we have found the final matchups : Luffy, Zoro, Kid and Law vs Kaido while one the other side we will have Killer vs Big Mom, 1 vs 1.

:steef::steef::myman:
Killer have the biggest reason to fight Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.