HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
the idea of splitting the Yonko is not as easy as you guys think

Luffy => wants to fight Kaido
Kid => wants to fight Kaido
Zoro => wants to fight Kaido

Big Mom => would kill/rape/fuck Law Killer or Law Killer Kid
Big Mom => can fly

Kaido => sorry Zoro fanboys but he would 100% kill Luffy and Zoro even if both go all out
No he wouldn't. They gonna split them. And kaido gonna die.

I

Indigo

Big Mom => can fly

Kaido => sorry Zoro fanboys but he would 100% kill Luffy and Zoro even if both go all out
You should really learn about this thing called Power Creep and how anime Main Characters can get as strong as they need. Luffy + Zoro against anyone can get pretty fucking nuts if Oda decides they have to win, both get massive power creeps.

Where the hell did the shadowy figure that bandaged the scabbards go?

And Orochi is still alive which was obvious. :sanmoji: Meaning, Zoro vs Orochi extreme diff fight incoming no more exuces. :finally:

Seriously though, Hiyori will be the one to kill Orochi in the end.

And is Jack vs Inurachi a done deal now? I personally dont think so. Imo either Jinbei or Sanji or Yamato will take over the fight when Jack finally decides to go hybrid and beat Inuarashi's ass.

Don't want to brag again, but guess who was 100% right on literally everything once again?

Predicting that Orochi is alive due to his hydra-fruit - check.

Predicting that Kanjuro has to be alive, since he's too important to just get written out of the story like that - check.

Predicting that fake-Oden was in fact Kanjuro's drawing (and not some weird teapot theory or it being Onimaru) - check.

I'm thanking you for all the praises (once again) in advance.

#arrogantbutalwaysright

Big Mom => can fly

It’s obviously not luffy and Zoro vs kaido. It’s gonna be luffy zoro and law. Zoro and luffy would die faster then the others because of the draw backs of gear 4th and having to save each other.

One of my biggest issues with this war , fighting two top tiers without any major deaths from the allies is just so damn absurd, that would confirm that our protagonist are surrounded by huge plot armor. I would love to be proven otherwise, but at this rate is highly unlikely. I love OP so much, but this arc and whole cake are not helping OP reputation at all, with so many inconsistencies, bad decision-making and terrible pre-final villains (Big mom and kaido). I would like to see at least a major death this arc (ex: Law already accomplised his goal).
That’s what I’m saying. And then you add in the villains incompetence

Don't want to brag again, but guess who was 100% right on literally everything once again?

Predicting that Orochi is alive due to his hydra-fruit - check.

Predicting that Kanjuro has to be alive, since he's too important to just get written out of the story like that - check.

Predicting that fake-Oden was in fact Kanjuro's drawing (and not some weird teapot theory or it being Onimaru) - check.

I'm thanking you for all the praises (once again) in advance.

#arrogantbutalwaysright
Wow, you predicted the predictable

I

Indigo

If one piece was a "creep" story I would drop it or wouldn't waste my time debating about it
Then how do explain Luffy + Zoro getting defeated low diff against Rob Lucci and just a few chapters later, without even training, Luffy solos Rob Lucci and Zoro defeats his second in command, that also was able to toy with both of them before ?????

Power Creep exists in One Piece, you should accept it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.