Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told you that it was too late? Sometimes being late is just in time. So come....

These kids dont deserve the grandmaster.
I was fanboying grandmaster sama since i first watched one piece. I dont even remember when that was.
I been asking those kids to join the grandmaster in his journey to eternal glory but they refused every time.
And now when the grandmaster about to get to glory they gonna join.
No either you ride or die with grandmaster or you dont ride at all .

Zoro Will Kill Kaido. And every one of his deniers will cry.
:finally:

I

Indigo

Yeah but we saw one emperor take out nine enemies of Tobi Roppo level. Without trying that hard
And now 5 of them were able to deal with TWO YONKOS at the same time, without using their strongest powers / modes yet. They made the same Kaido go into Hybrid Form, something the nine Tobi Roppo level enemies didn't do. So yeah, the 5 right are way stronger, and they also have a lot to show yet.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
9 shadows that will end Kaido is an obvious foreshadow for entire wano arc

at this point you are acting like 3 years hold who hold his breath cause he want his wish come true

Kaido WILL NEVER lose in a 1 Vs 2 in front of Luffy and Zoro:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Odens words were repeated for the 5 sn.
Toki never once said 9 people would beat kaido.

I

Indigo

9 shadows that will end Kaido is an obvious foreshadow for entire wano arc

at this point you are acting like 3 years hold who hold his breath cause he want his wish come true

Kaido WILL NEVER lose in a 1 Vs 2 in front of Luffy and Zoro:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
She never says 9 shadows that will end Kaido, only that when 9 shadows get woven together, the dawn will come, that's all. She doesn't say "KAIDO WILL DIE". 9 people will help Wano change, that doesn't mean the 9 will face Kaido in combat. Learn to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.