Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, you predicted the predictable
It wasn't hard, indeed, but you would be surprised how many people here actually believed Orochi/Kanjuro were dead and how few believed in the "Oden is Kanjuro's painting" theory (it being Onimaru was by far the most popular choice, even it being Devon was popular).

We have multiple polls showing that.

So no need for envy (although I totally understand you for envying me of course).

I concede, turns out it was Kanjuro and not Onimaru... Like everyone else, I totally expected Orochi and Kanjuro to be alive.

Iโ€™m still banking on Hiyori treating Kanjuro due to the fact that she is unaware of his status as a traitor.

Orochiโ€™s โ€œreturnโ€ has something to do with Fukurokuju considering his absence from the main conflict.

It seems as though Jack will likely be handled by the Scabbards, fittingly enough.

This whole Scabbards scene is so bad now. Even wasted all that Sanji scene.
They are totally fine, sanji 's dilemma did not even matter(well I knew this as soon as it even exist in story.).
And now they are going to save momonosuke.
Like :kayneshrug:

This war is so shit. And Queen and King are being useless as usual. I dont even see any proper 1 v 1 against King too for sanji as its not even required. The invaders seem to be on upperhand to me.

Hopefully we wont get any BS about BM not fighting for some time, hopefully her not fighting will be handled better..can be talk no jutsu with tama too I don't mind...but my mind says oda is going to make it a meme moment instead. :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.