Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I read, and you said that it was less impressive to that comment since Luffy dodged Katakuri a lot during his fight.
And now you switched the argument with the verb "eclipse" instead of "less impressive" which gives a different meaning to it.
Because it can't be "less impressive" if the character doing it is stronger, so you switched to "eclipsing", which is retarded since it is obvious, Luffy eclipsed Sanji against Katakuri because he had a full fight with him. Small difference.
just going to stop you here
time for a short lesson

quote me properly , I stated regarded as less impressive

quick google of the word eclipsed

synonyms: outshine, overshadowed, surpass, exceed , excel

regarded - consider or think of (someone or something) in a specified way.
luffy (outshined, overshadowed, surpassed etc) what sanji did
so
people dont think its as impressive as it was when we saw it .

stating its regarded as less impressive due to luffy's feat and saying it was eclipsed conveys the exact same meaning.Not changing the argument.

"Luffy eclipsed Sanji against Katakuri because he had a full fight with him. Small difference"
or just cause he's stronger ......
regardless didnt ask, if I wanted your point of view , I would. ........
I explained why people wouldnt think its overly impressive. Thats the argument .

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Would I be hyped to a M3 vs Kaido while Kidd Killer and Law take on Big Mom, KINDA reminiscing the Sabaody parallel fights against the Pacifistas (despite all the SH's fighting 1, not just the M3)? Yes.
But I would have to give up the Flame Aerial Goodness that will be Sanji vs King. And no, I'm not giving up on that one.
If Sanji 1v1 Queen or Jack, Zoro can Kill Kaido 1v1 for all I care.
But Sanji 1v1 King? Zoro could literally solo kill Kaido, Big Mom, and send a flying slash far enough to kill Mihawk in his castle, that I wouldn't mind at all.
:P

just going to stop you here
time for a short lesson

quote me properly , I stated regarded as less impressive

quick google of the word eclipsed

synonyms: outshine, overshadowed, surpass, exceed , excel

regarded - consider or think of (someone or something) in a specified way.
luffy (outshined, overshadowed, surpassed etc) what sanji did
so
people dont think its as impressive as it was when we saw it .

stating its regarded as less impressive due to luffy's feat and saying it was eclipsed conveys the exact same meaning.Not changing the argument.

"Luffy eclipsed Sanji against Katakuri because he had a full fight with him. Small difference"
or just cause he's stronger ......
regardless didnt ask, if I wanted your point of view , I would. ........
I explained why people wouldnt think its overly impressive. Thats the argument .
YOU don't think it's impressive, not the people (aside from Zorotards which obviously willtake your side in this).
The fact, objectively speaking, is that the feat is impressive since Sanji, a inferior character in strength compared to Katakuri and a FS user, dodged it despite being a sneak attack and from a stronger character than him.
It can't be less impressive because Luffy, a stronger character, dodged this guy as well multiple times.

Luffy outshined Sanji, but he didn't make his feat look "worse/less impressive". That's pure nonsense and a biased opinion probably (Lanji Cucksmoke).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
YOU don't think it's impressive, not the people (aside from Zorotards which obviously willtake your side in this).
The fact, objectively speaking, is that the feat is impressive since Sanji, a inferior character in strength compared to Katakuri and a FS user, dodged it despite being a sneak attack and from a stronger character than him.
It can't be less impressive because Luffy, a stronger character, dodged this guy as well multiple times.

Luffy outshined Sanji, but he didn't make his feat look "worse/less impressive". That's pure nonsense and a biased opinion probably.
He dodged a jelly bean. It was basic coo. Calm down.

Luffy outshined Sanji, but he didn't make his feat look "worse/less impressive".
didnt say it wasnt impressive , I was talking about it generally and how it was regarded.
also less impressive != Not impressive.
for the rest of that
dont care , didnt ask.

Luffy outshined Sanji, but he didn't make his feat look "worse/less impressive". That's pure nonsense and a biased opinion probably (Lanji Cucksmoke).
Sanji fanboys now claiming "dodging an attack from a stronger opponent" as a feat
:doffytroll:
Cant really blame you though last time sanji had a 1v1 he got neg diffed by vergo and had his leg broken, So its understandable that you try hard to find any feat for boy. Whats sanji's next feat. Staying alive?
:doffytroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.