Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea but PH smokey won't stand a candle against kata... if he does face kata it still almost impossible.. since it was a very extreme diff for luffy

thk granted he may evolve in the process
He probably isn’t the same since he was at punk hazard. Besides PH Smoker was easily the most inconsistent power wise with his haki.

Smoker was the only character in that entire arc capable of blocking Laws sword with his own. Which means his armament should have been better than Vergos who didn’t stand a chance against it.

This is why when Smoker mentioned him throwing the Vergo fight, I believe he 100 percent did.

I think it depends on what Shanks and BB do. Since the marines are going to war with the warlords, I think they’ll send Smoker (high ranking VA), Tashigi, and use this opportunity to introduce the SSG
Yeah if all Admirals are deployed against Warlords then I can see them sending a team of high ranking VA

That's a big risk tho, if you think about it: sending the majority of the forces into mission, basically leaving Marijoa undefended or weakly defended

From Redon:

- It is confirmed that Oden is a drawing created by Kanjuuro.
-Kanjuuro controls the false Oden from a distance (I confirm that he is not even close to the scene).
-The fake Oden has a bomb tied to his body
- When the bomb is about to explode, Ashura jumps with the false Oden through a window, they fall to a lower area and explode together
Yea we know bae :pepeke:

From Redon:

-Kanjuuro controls the false Oden from a distance (I confirm that he is not even close to the scene).
- When the bomb is about to explode, Ashura jumps with the false Oden through a window, they fall to a lower area and explode together
Oh noooo Ashura is dead, how could Oda do this :josad: he will definitely not come back later :suresure::suresure::suresure: classic

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
These are both scenario I can see happening but both needing some top tier PU to happen
I always had this wild scenario in my head (way before rooftop at all) of Luffy being in front of Big mum, trying to fight her, but being still overwhelmed. But then the rest of the BM Pirates appear, Big Mum laughing, wanting to finish Luffy, but gets blocked by Katakuri. Everyone there is shocked, the strawhats, Luffy, Big Mum, Big Mum Pirates... but then Katakuri is confronting her.

He is stating he takes over the Big Mum Pirates and he wont allow her to hurt any more of his siblings. While Linlin firstly gets mad, starts the to laugh and ask who is following him anyway. He couldnt even beat Strawhat and now he tries to claim her title? Who does he think he is. He cant take BM down!

Then, while all hestitating and are shocked about Katakuris behavior. Brulee starts coming from the backside and stand directly behind Katakuri. She claims he is right and he will stick to her brother, whatever comes. He was always the better leader. She claims that the island and the crew were in way better state without her and all what brings her up and makes her important is her power. But a new generation is coming up, and the old power wont matter anymore.

Followed by this words, Oven is coming over too. And after him one after another coming to Katakuris side. Till the end Persospero is refusing, calling them, broken heartly obviously, traitor and they shall say sorry. Big Mum was always their connection and she is their mother. Katakuri looks that in direction of Perospero and whispers: "Sorry... for doing this to you Pero...". Perospero is shocked and overwhelmed. And then big mum is attacking Katakuri, while he was focused on Peros. But her attack gets blocked by Pero and Luffy.

From Redon:

Is Ashura dead?

He probably isn’t the same since he was at punk hazard. Besides PH Smoker was easily the most inconsistent power wise with his haki.

Smoker was the only character in that entire arc capable of blocking Laws sword with his own. Which means his armament should have been better than Vergos who didn’t stand a chance against it.

This is why when Smoker mentioned him throwing the Vergo fight, I believe he 100 percent did.
but katakuri is a whole different beast,and its still uncertain if Law used haki or DF or both but bruh lets nit go there its an unproductive topic. but i believe he's getting stronger as well as we speak.. i personally beed developments with his character too.. i hope he and tashigi pull up on onigashima somehow

Yeah if all Admirals are deployed against Warlords then I can see them sending a team of high ranking VA

That's a big risk tho, if you think about it: sending the majority of the forces into mission, basically leaving Marijoa undefended or weakly defended
They’d have to leave Akainu behind obviously. But yeah it’s a heavy risk which is why I don’t think it’ll be a huge expedition. Just enough to clean up Totto Land.

Smoker, Hina, Tashigi, Fullbody, and Django should be good for named characters (not to mention tons of fodder)

With the introduction of a few members of the SSG may be able to take it without Big Mom/Smoothie/Perospero/Daifuku

Status
Not open for further replies.