Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh
I just thought what if Usupp actually picks up mjolnir :chopoff:
Don't know if i should make a theory for it or not
This is destined to happen. There is too many Chekhov's Guns centered around Usopp using a hammer that weighs thousands of tons for it to not come to fruition. It's one of his many lies using those fake hammers to fool people into thinking he's that strong. A weapon that its weight is immeasurable to most, that only a chosen few can use, is right up Usopp's ally.

You didn’t exist for the Gifter memes and Apoo wank pre 997.
Now you guys act as if you’re the victims.
Perspective is everything.
No ones a victim. This war started long ago that anyone still participating in it definitely wasn’t around when it started.
Post automatically merged:

This is destined to happen. There is too many Chekhov's Guns centered around Usopp using a hammer that weighs thousands of tons for it to not come to fruition. It's one of his many lies using those fake hammers to fool people into thinking he's that strong. A weapon that its weight is immeasurable to most, that only a chosen few can use, is right up Usopp's ally.
A hammer that can only be wielded by the strongest of heart

You didn’t exist for the Gifter memes and Apoo wank pre 997.
Now you guys act as if you’re the victims.
Perspective is everything.
LOL? you weren't here in chapter 1 where the koby hate started for no reason, despite oda going out of his way to make him admiral that rival the PK
show me proof? zoro fans act toxic when koby say he gonna rival Luffy
Koby disrespect since chapter 1 in 1997 you guys were only 1

Status
Not open for further replies.