Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i know it will set ppl off just like the tama theory

but if Momo shares a psychic relation with Kaido cause he has his DNA inside him that would be brilliant/amazing imo ...

that would be a cool guess for why Momo could know the state of Luffy (and no it cant be haki , there's literally trained ppl around him with haki and they cant sense it)

unless Momo is the 3rd eye raven and like controlling Zunisha he's controlling some birds in the sky to see the battle lmao
Momo is oden's son and also a descendant of kaido
:suresure::cheers:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I fucking despise Roof Piece. Wtf even is this shit. Kaido and Meme are just standing there letting Luffy attack and attack. Whilst everyone else has front row seats. Like this shit is so fucking ass. Theres no tension. These Yonko are so retarded. Gives me Katakuri vibes where Kata was helping Luffy defeat him.

Like is this Luffy's plot armour now. That opponents will just wait for him to find a way to beat them. Till then...they're now allowed to touch him or anyone else. Shit writiing.

Everything under the roof >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Roof Piece
Lol the fact that Big Meme is just standing there barely attacking proves to me that she shouldn’t even be in this arc. There’s no point of here being here if she’s just gonna sit there and smile the whole time

I find it weird too. Wasn’t Big Mom eager to get revenge on Luffy and that he’s here, she’s just watching like what?
They've both been written to become retarded. The SNs have pretty much fucked over their territories and factories. Yet here they're with a chance to kill them....and they're just watching them. Laughing about like some morons.

The character narrative of them being over-confident can't even be a factor now. Cause the SNs are people they should be enraged with. I just can't with Roof Piece. Pls I'd rather see Chopper vs Queen.

I find it weird too. Wasn’t Big Mom eager to get revenge on Luffy and that he’s here, she’s just watching like what?

I mean it's not like we know how the roof top fight went could be they both were attacking and just dodge \ block etc etc each other attacks .
So now we see they coming up with the plan to split them cause nothing working and we get some line from that .

Lol the fact that Big Meme is just standing there barely attacking proves to me that she shouldn’t even be in this arc. There’s no point of here being here if she’s just gonna sit there and smile the whole time
1. They were probably fighting off screen.

2. Kaido in hybrid form with the help of Big Mom still couldn't defeat any of the Supernovas.

3. Do you have bad memory? Did you completely forgot the past rooftop chapters where Big Mom was actually fighting.

They've both been written to become retarded. The SNs have pretty much fucked over their territories and factories. Yet here they're with a chance to kill them....and they're just watching them. Laughing about like some morons.

The character narrative of them being over-confident can't even be a factor now. Cause the SNs are people they should be enraged with. I just can't with Roof Piece. Pls I'd rather see Chopper vs Queen.
It was really hype in the beginning but this is just getting stupid. Are they gonna stand there and wait for a person like Yamato or more people to come up to the rooftop? Honestly get Usopp up there he'd probably last a whole hour without getting hit.

The "everyone on the roof > katakuri" narrative has no credence until Kaido and Big Mom actually start fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.