Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy with FS can't even dodge a Thunder Bague. Kaido could defeat them all in 10 seconds if he wanted to.
He dodge it but just not fully .
Plus nothing stopping law from teleporting people out of the way of attacks like he has been doing .
Or Kidd just break off piece if his armour to take damage .
It already been showed that they can tank or take BM fire and lighting attacks so they just have to dodge her sword attacks.

Ignoring the >> hyperbole, 100% health Jack is. But not the current 20% health Jack.
Lets be honest bruh, none of these yonko commanders are gonna be 100% in their fights. King and Queen are gonna get beat up by Marco and others until their final fights most likely. But even with these beatings the tobi roppo are still below the commanders.

I think we (most of us) can agree that Luffy is the best fighter outta the novas. Kaido used Thunder Bagua once and Luffy using Future sight barely grazed it. Kaido and Big Mom have the ability to wreck everyone there in 20 seconds max but they just want to pose crack jokes and do nothing. Please have them do some fighting next chapter
you will be with this illusion that they can defeat SN whenever they want and then will be frustrated when in fact SN will defeat they in the end ... and you will blame oda for bad writing , when you created the illusions in your own head .

Best fighter who kept getting saved
Best fighter who kept attacking brainlessly
And there is only 1 fighter who suddenly freaked out Big Mom, but it's not the best fighter 😢
-_- no it isn't him. Them being worried of Oden's ghost isn't gonna prove that. The Red Roc scene alone was more hyped but this really has nothing to do with my point so I'm not gonna elaborate on this any further

roof piece can only happen in bits and pieces until the stuff downstairs is resolved, so we may never get a full chapter of roof piece again until 2022.
nah 2022 means after 1035
but i think maybe roof chapters will be around
10 11 12 13

so next roof piece is 1010 -1011-1012-1013

1008 1009 we will just have some pages about the roof

He dodge it but just not fully .
Plus nothing stopping law from teleporting people out of the way of attacks like he has been doing .
Or Kidd just break off piece if his armour to take damage .
It already been showed that they can tank or take BM fire and lighting attacks so they just have to dodge her sword attacks.
If Meme and Kaido acc tried and began attackings the Novas with pure bloodlust. Law wouldn't keep up. He wouldn't be able to react to their speeds. They'd finish up the SNs and have sex on top of their corspes. But of course Oda won't let that happe. Yet he also refuses them to have strong attacks. So we're gonna be stuck on this damn roof till 1050.

The Yonko overconfidence is perfectly in character.

They've been unmatched for decades, with all the Youngsters trying to make a name for themselves in the New World having to eventually give up and put themselves under one of them, or run back to Paradise.

They feel like they are invincible, and it's on purpose that the most inhumane of the Yonko who can't even be damaged by normal means are used to exemplify this notion.

They for sure still look down on the SN's, and certainly don't give their all at this point still, as just doing that would likely be perceived by them as a loss of sorts.

nah 2022 means after 1035
but i think maybe roof chapters will be around
10 11 12 13

so next roof piece is 1010 -1011-1012-1013

1008 1009 we will just have some pages about the roof
But then what chapters will the stuff downstairs be resolved? Personally I think Oda is gonna dedicate this entire spring/ summer to the downstairs fights, starting in April ending in August/Septmeber, Then the roof top stuff will get focus all the way from September till the end of the year. Were gonna end this year on the Kaido fight.

The Yonko overconfidence is perfectly in character.

They've been unmatched for decades, with all the Youngsters trying to make a name for themselves in the New World having to eventually give up and put themselves under one of them, or run back to Paradise.

They feel like they are invincible, and it's on purpose that the most inhumane of the Yonko who can't even be damaged by normal means are used to exemplify this notion.

They for sure still look down on the SN's, and certainly don't give their all at this point still, as just doing that would likely be perceived by them as a loss of sorts.
I get that which is why I didn't mind it when it first started. It has just run it's course for me. It just seems silly that they have been basically standing there letting luffy recover haki

If Meme and Kaido acc tried and began attackings the Novas with pure bloodlust. Law wouldn't keep up. He wouldn't be able to react to their speeds. They'd finish up the SNs and have sex on top of their corspes. But of course Oda won't let that happe. Yet he also refuses them to have strong attacks. So we're gonna be stuck on this damn roof till 1050.
BM has been attacking with pure bloodlust they just tank or dodge the attacks ( well most of them were on luffy and he get help )
You can say Kaido was holding back before but they were still dodging his attack easy .
The Idea that law or the others can't keep up when they have been doing just that is just people thinking BM and Kaido should be that much over them.
There number 1 problem was always trying to damage them more than anything else.

BM has been attacking with pure bloodlust they just tank or dodge the attacks ( well most of them were on luffy )
You can say Kaido was holding back before but they were still dodging his attack easy .
The Idea that law or the others can't keep up when they have been doing just that is just people thinking BM and Kaido should be that much over them.
There number 1 problem was always trying to damage them more than anything else.
No Meme could be chasing them down and throwing. Attacking like a mad woman on them. But noo....Everytime she throws one attack, they counter or dodge...then she doesn't do anything for the whole chapter. Promethesus and Zeus can grow to giantic sizes....why tf is she doing these small AoE attacks that useless.

And yes i can defintely say Kaido hasnt even done anything yet since he only threw an attack on Luffy. Everything else he did was useless Elemental shit....

Status
Not open for further replies.