Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'm as objective as i can be, which is why i acknowledged when stuff was brought up about certain Sanji fans and did not try to deflect from that being the case."
fair point
"I make the general statement that this behaviour is to be looked down upon and embrace doing so for all fanbases, and you're out here focused on making the discussion about me and deflecting from what's being discussed."
lol ,I aint focused on you matey
prob the search function comes in handy here
I will respond to any quoted post of mine which you have done.

"I make the general statement that this behaviour is to be looked down upon and embrace doing so for all fanbases,"
disagreed already, its banter , go back and read.
responded to this with my point on trolling that happens here too which people complained about in the past .

"At the end of the day you got stuck on defending this behaviour and attacking me"
attacked you?
too delicate I see , guess by saying you were whining ,thats now considered an attack.following this train of thought, you "attacked" and got stuck on the other dude's post as well . yeah am off this. dont want to "attack " you again. lmao
It's not about being delicate, i'm just naming the act of making the discussion about me instead of the behaviour i was discussing.

It doesn't make me feel any kind of way so you don't have to worry about that :milaugh:

When i quoted that dude i did not single him out and brought up everyone doing said thing, since i was not trying to make it about him in particular. I discussed it as a behaviour that's not particular to him, and questioned why more than a few others find that type of behaviour compelling.

The question remains though, is how does he go about bringing back a permanent, or even temporary O-Lin back? O-Lin worked before because Big Mom almost drowned, and amnesia can be a side effect of depravity of oxygen to the brain. Nobody up there hits hard enough to physically give Big Mom amnesia, including Kaido. I think the only other option is to intentionally trigger her Hunger Pangs. Then they have a wild card who could actually be a benefit to them in their fight against Kaido, cause that Big Mom attacks indiscriminately.
If Only Sanji could fight women :lusalty:

For some context from the previous post, in Kaidos last dialogue, he states,
"your "eyes" are always alive!!"
In japanese that would be something like
ใŠๅ‰ใฎ็›ฎใฏๆญปใ‚“ใงใ„ใชใ„
This is a common phrase used and the better nuanced translation would be that his spirit has not died yet.
As "eyes" symbolize the will/spirit of a person in japanese.

Luffy willpower is so strong...:steef::finally:
pirate king will power....

I have a guess..

We know that Kaido ends up gradually respecting Luffy more and more as time passes. Like when he one shotted him, he viewed Luffy as nothing but trash, but compared to now, Kaido has respected Luffy more.

What if Kaido started respecting Luffy way too much near the end of the battle and he somehow ends up being Zephyr 2.0? He will sacrifice himself so that exhausted Luffy and friends can escape (probably after the banquet). That's the reason CP0 are in this arc, because at the end of arc they will pull out something like Buster Call.

Kaido will face this Buster Call allowing Luffy and friends to escape (after already defeated before). That way, Yamato will also have a different way looking at his father when Kaido pulled something like this.
God no, wtf

Wait, so people really think that the Master plan that him and Luffy will come up with, the one Oda had years to think of for defeating Kaido... Is to just... Kill him.... :eeke:

All those years, and that's the best he could come up with..... :stop:
Yeah the master plan that Oda and Luffy has come up with....is Zoro.
Guess who in this chapter said that we need another plan
:kayneshrug:

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
If King Kong Gun to Doffy's dome didn't give him Amnesia, I sincerely doubt someone has the physical capabilities to give Big Mom amnesia.
Queen basically did that though?
:choppawhat:

He hit Mama so hard she regained her memories.

lol ok we'll see
I know you arent the type to say bad writing when oda throws your expectations in for a loop
am at a point in op
anything goes
I know if it happens there'd be a valid explanation for it. It just seems to be farfetched at the moment because she's suppose to be one of the most durable characters in the series. Cutting off oxygen to her brain is one thing, but when you have characters like Chinjao getting hit so hard on their head it completely reshapes it, by a physical beast like Garp and he doesn't get Amnesia, then we're going to need a very good explanation if a physical blow gives Big Mom amnesia, Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.