Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
The only problem with this 5v2 turning into X vs 1, is that there's simply NO WAY people will get satisfied with whoever fights Big Mom.
despite the fact that I like her way more than Kaido, the lizardboy is the main villain right now. Big Mom is just an extra thrown there to not waste another arc with her.
Aside from Luffy, the other 4 have way more desire to fight Kaido, not Big Mom. So unless they send Big Mom away, and we have a completely different tag team against her, while the 5 remain there to fight Crydo, this split is most likely gonna feel like dog shit to whoever gets stuck fighting her right now.

Should just keep the 5v2, IMO.

The only problem with this 5v2 turning into X vs 1, is that there's simply NO WAY people will get satisfied with whoever fights Big Mom.
despite the fact that I like her way more than Kaido, the lizardboy is the main villain right now. Big Mom is just an extra thrown there to not waste another arc with her.
Aside from Luffy, the other 4 have way more desire to fight Kaido, not Big Mom. So unless they send Big Mom away, and we have a completely different tag team against her, while the 5 remain there to fight Crydo, this split is most likely gonna feel like dog shit to whoever gets stuck fighting her right now.

Should just keep the 5v2, IMO.
Zoro and luffy will fight kaido. Thinking they will be joined by yamato. They are the main characters of the show after all.

Fukurokuju :finally:

I think he will fight Raizo + Kiku

Kanjuro vs weak douji or weak Neko or Kawa

All the rest vs 9 heads Orochi, Kinemon beating him
Raizo and Kiku? vs Fukurokuju. Raizo I can see but Kiku as well? Maybe but I think Raizo will 1v1 Fukurokuju and if he does have help I've always thought that Shinobu would help him.

As for Kanjuro, I still feel like Kin'emon will fight him and out of all the Scabbards I've always felt like he should be the one to defeat Kanjuro.

Status
Not open for further replies.