Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kaido was not focused on zoro but only luffy even till now. imo while kaido is focusing on luffy, zoro should launch an attack strong enough for kaido to acknowledge him finally
Oh yeah really? Is that why kaido was crying about Zoro sword? Or why he dodged his attack? Or is that who was kaido focused on when Luffy was out of the fight for 10 minutes?
Or maybe kaido already talked about Zoro's sword. Or already dodged his attack after big mom screamed at him to do. Or maybe it was Zoro who protected and carried luffy and fought kaido when luffy was out?
I wonder scenario happened in the manga. And what did kidd killer and law all do since the beginning of the fight that amounts to what luffy and zoro did.
:suresure:

lmao this is honestly hilarious. What the hell are you talking about? The only reason zoro used flying dragon blaze is because law roomed him up there to use it. If law never did that he would never be up there.

kaido hasn’t even acknowledged zoro only thing he acknowledged is the aura coming off of his sword.

killer and Kidd can’t do anything on their own but they were attacking kaido and didn’t need laws power to do it..... yeah totally makes sense.
What a dumb thing to parrot. Luffy needed Law to land Red Hawk, he needed Law to save Kinemon, he needed Law to pull him from Kaido's follow up attack, etc.

lmao this is honestly hilarious. What the hell are you talking about? The only reason zoro used flying dragon blaze is because law roomed him up there to use it. If law never did that he would never be up there.

kaido hasn’t even acknowledged zoro only thing he acknowledged is the aura coming off of his sword.

killer and Kidd can’t do anything on their own but they were attacking kaido and didn’t need laws power to do it..... yeah totally makes sense.
Looool. Zoro attacked kaido multiple times and was able to cut him more than ones. Kaido acknowledged his sword? For a swordsman that as good as acknowledging him. Zoro and luffy are stronger than kidd law and killer. Big mom literally asked kaido to dodge Zoro attack. Come back with your agenda when one of the yonkos ask the other to dodge either law kidd or killers attack because as of now they barley done anything.

Oh yeah really? Is that why kaido was crying about Zoro sword? Or why he dodged his attack? Or is that who was kaido focused on when Luffy was out of the fight for 10 minutes?
Or maybe kaido already talked about Zoro's sword. Or already dodged his attack after big mom screamed at him to do. Or maybe it was Zoro who protected and carried luffy and fought kaido when luffy was out?
I wonder scenario happened in the manga. And what did kidd killer and law all do since the beginning of the fight that amounts to what luffy and zoro did.
:suresure:
its still unclear whether kaido dodged or not, zoro said he missed then so be it. when was kaido crying about zoro's sword?saying sword is the source of strange haki isnt same as crying about. kaido was still focused on luffy even after luffy was unable to fight. he was going after luffy the whole time. and who tf even said that others did more damage to kaido then luffy and zoro. creating your own points and arguing against them as well?man you are bigger loser than Jurgen Klopp:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure:

Looool. Zoro attacked kaido multiple times and was able to cut him more than ones. Kaido acknowledged his sword? For a swordsman that as good as acknowledging him. Zoro and luffy are stronger than kidd law and killer. Big mom literally asked kaido to dodge Zoro attack. Come back with your agenda when one of the yonkos ask the other to dodge either law kidd or killers attack because as of now they barley done anything.
no one questioned their strength, the only argument is they dont have enough defence without law in their side and that lack of defence cannot be fulfilled by yamato,

its still unclear whether kaido dodged or not, zoro said he missed then so be it. when was kaido crying about zoro's sword?saying sword is the source of strange haki isnt same as crying about. kaido was still focused on luffy even after luffy was unable to fight. he was going after luffy the whole time. and who tf even said that others did more damage to kaido then luffy and zoro. creating your own points and arguing against them as well?man you are bigger loser than Jurgen Klopp:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure:
Kaido dodged its clear as daylight if you think other wise then you have problem comprehending simple things and might be a toddler.
And brining jurgen klopp into this even though its the most irrelevant thing in the world and came out if no where just literally confirmed it.
Why bother argue with 5 year olds who cant even comprehend simple things.
I will ignore you know because i just found out you are retarded.

I don't understand the part with the Supernova overall. Couldn't they damage Kaido? Since it said Luffy attack and attack and he fail? Do he even have his haki or not? Or is Kaido Durability in hybrid kinda even stronger?

I need to see the panels damn..
This, I'd also like to know how much time has passed on the roof since the last time, is Luffy attacking Kaido in the form of a hybrid for the first time in this chapter ???

:choppawhat:

Kaido dodged its clear as daylight if you think other wise then you have problem comprehending simple things and might be a toddler.
And brining jurgen klopp into this even though its the most irrelevant thing in the world and came out if no where just literally confirmed it.
Why bother argue with 5 year olds who cant even comprehend simple things.
I will ignore you know because i just found out you are retarded.
its not clear as daylight, u think zoro would say he missed it if kaido had dodged it? and taking the last sentence to ignore other points implies that you are ignorant af and just want to peddle your agenda

I dont understand how is Kaido still alive?
Judging from all Zoro wank recently Zoro should have one shot him already
I am literally shaking right now. How come Zoro senpai isnt owning this fight but is forced to seperate Yonkos?!?!?
Because i have been told Zoro COUNTERS everything Kaido has. This should be easy for him
No joke once this chapters drops the damage control on why Kaido didnt mention Zoro at all will he amazing. Meanwhile Zoro wants to seperate Yonkos when by standards of his fandom.fight should be over

:gokulaugh:
Zoro fans in shambles :shame:
Hahaha so many baits you should at least wait for something better to use against Zoro :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.