Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh judging from law's words this chapter; "We need to remove one of them" combined with Oden's words in his letter to Toki ; "A new powerful new generation will appear in the new world in 20 years,they will be the ones to take down Kaido",it seems to imply no splitting against the emperors,just removing the most irrelevant in the scheme of this raid out of the equation.

Law can just shamble Big Mom away mid-air(we are approaching the flower capital where Kaido seemed to imply the Poneglyph is) and she just goes on Poneglyph hunting.

Or someone just gets Big Mom busy,my point is Kaido is the main enemy and all the rooftop Sn will participate in his downfall.

Expect some 5 vs 1 in the climax; Kaido vs all.

Tbh judging from law's words this chapter; "We need to remove one of them" combined with Oden's words in his letter to Toki ; "A new powerful new generation will appear in the new world in 20 years,they will be the ones to take down Kaido",it seems to imply no splitting against the emperors,just removing the most irrelevant in the scheme of this raid out of the equation.

Law can just shamble Big Mom away mid-air(we are approaching the flower capital where Kaido seemed to imply the Poneglyph is) and she just goes on Poneglyph hunting.

Or someone just gets Big Mom busy,my point is Kaido is the main enemy and all the rooftop Sn will participate in his downfall.

Expect some 5 vs 1 in the climax; Kaido vs all.
that would mean that supernovas are weak as hell compared to top tiers

Jack getting his first W finally
Just in time for Wanji to come and save the day :kata:

i came here after reading summaries hoping that this would be highlighted, but no one seems to care any other thing that doesnt include SNs and sanji
I suffered a bit the screentime given to samurai, ninja, all this background, in the first part of Wa, but now I'm enjoying their stories, their appearances and the Zou-Jack stuff was so good for me.
So, I'm ok if Oda cares about the context, I just don't care about roof-piece/mid-piece dynamics in the fandom :zosleepy:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
β€Ž
lmao Kidd literally bullies King
King attacks Kid, king gets bitchslapped by punk rotten, flies in front of Heat.

β€žI leave this bird to you heat, bring me some prehistoric chicken wings when you are done with him.β€œ
Post automatically merged:

they might know , i guess luffy's vivre card burnt a bit after getting one shotted by kaido's thunder bagua
Post automatically merged:

i am inclined to agree this:kata:
but honestly, Luffys Vivre card should be in flames permanently anyway :D

Status
Not open for further replies.