Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Luffy uses new gear/ form of G4 soon if he already has it. It will be better to use it now when he has capable allies backing him rather than wait and use it when all of his allies are knocked out....

Like in other mangas, the battle is both sides trying to OUTSMART each other whether 1 side thinking to counter enemy's abilities or strategiests squeezing their brain doing mind war.

Here in One Piece the battle is both sides trying to OUTFOOL each other with 2 Emperors never going serious (although we know they will fall some months later) and Luffy wasting energy trying to do 0 damage attack and becoming deadweight.

No its not, doing something and achieving nothing is worse, he should dodge attacks if anything. And others are thinking about how to actually approach the fight, while he is just wasting haki and energy and putting himself at disadvantage when they actually plan to execute action which matters. Both yonko are totally fine right now and what luffy is doing is just a negative thing logically. But he is retarded and even if he has like 1 hp remaining some BS will happen that he can fight as if his condition is better than before anyway.
Because you think that if Luffy wasn't attacking them, they would just let the other SN think about a strategy and not attack them? Luffy somehow is keeping them busy even though he isn't doing much, he is in base by the way and not taking real damage.

It's just obvious that the alliance isn't capable of winning against Kaido and her at the same time, plus no antagonist is ever defeated while most of his/her crew and most important subordinates is absent of the arc and she still have her unresolved issues with the Giants and Lola.
I honestly believe Big Mom is going down here, one way or the other. I don't see Oda bringing her as an antagonist for another arc as well, especially considering how long ago her conflict with the straw hats started without still being resolved. Her name has been tied to that of Kaido since forever, since Thriller Bark. I see them falling together as well.

I don't think that he would have brought her to Wano and make her stay the entire arc if he was planning for her to be defeated somewhere else.

Oda has also established a trend where when the strawhats arrive on an island with a special race, those guys welcome them beacuse they are already in their debts. In Fishamn Island, the Fishmens were in debt with Luffy for saving one of them pre timeskip. At Zou they were welcomed as well because their prior actions made Jack leave the Island.

I believe that it will be the same for when they arrive to Elbaf. The Giants will welcome them and be in their debts because they were the cause of the fall of Big Mom.

Plus, Oda has still to focus on the two most relevant emperors as well, Shanks and Blacobeard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.