Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly believe Big Mom is going down here, one way or the other. I don't see Oda bringing her as an antagonist for another arc as well, especially considering all the screen time she has already had and how long ago her conflict with the straw hats started without still being resolved. Her name has been tied to that of Kaido since forever, since Thriller Bark. I see them falling together as well.

I don't think that he would have brought her to Wano and make her stay the entire arc if he was planning for her to be defeated somewhere else.

And Oda has still to focus on the two most relevant emperors as well, Shanks and Blacobeard.
I don't see her beIng defeated by force here, nor that her story will be over in Wano.

As I have mentionned before the great majority of her children and crewmates such as Katakuri, Cracker, Brûlée, Pudding, Snack, Oven, Streusen and Tamago are absent from this arc and only Perospero has joined her in Onigashima.
And I don't think that we were told about her history with Elbaf and the giants if we're not going to see interact with giants in the present story, especially as two members of the Grand Fleet have personnal history with her, especially Gerd, and that Lola has come back (in a particulary bad way) in the New World.

Yet you have guys thinking the Sn huffing and puffing means they are winning because Kaido is "bruised" smh.

Hope Oda stops fooling around with Kaido and Big mom and we get a serious fight with the Sn.
seriously, how can we hype about SN when all we see is 5 SN putting their best meanwhile Kaido and Bigmom are in playful mode...Oda just stalling things......

Because you think that if Luffy wasn't attacking them, they would just let the other SN think about a strategy and not attack them? Luffy somehow is keeping them busy even though he isn't doing much, he is in base by the way and not taking real damage.
No he is not keeping him busy, kid himself says there attacks are not working mraning everyone is attacking and they need to think of a proper strategy instead of wasting attacks and luffy is saying we keeping attacking it will effect him. This is clearly shown in spoilers.

Luffy: Aaaaaaahhh

Zoro: How can we win this? Huff huff

Kidd: I don't feel like our attacks are working

Luffy: Puhaaah, they are! After hitting him like this, there is no way it's not working!! We are the same 'humans'!!! Gomu Gomu nooo... Gyaah!!

Zoro: Attack after you think!!

Killer: I'm surprised you can call him as the 'same human" at this level. Huff

Luffy: Then, are you guys here thinking we can't win!?

Zoro: That's why we are thinking how!!

Law: We must separate one of them

Zoro: Agree, huff... huff

Kidd: When they are side by side... This place... Looks like hell!!

Luffy: I went to hell a lot of times!!!

Kaidou: Straw hat...!! Your eyes never die no matter what!!
Take my attention that Zoro is huffing much during the chapter, probably Enma drain his OWN HAKI(pls not coming with the bs of Oden haki nonense) very much? Probably Enma really effect on his stamina like Luffy haki when he use G4? In case the supernova really need a new plan, removing Bm just alone not giving them the W, Luffy need to wake up and do something different, he literally doing something with Oda already call out with "Luffy not winning against Kaiido because of using a strong punch" line. I hope Luffy hear to Zoro and Law and they make a new strategy..

Status
Not open for further replies.