Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, they were not making any "action" plan....they were just as clueless as Luffy was...anyways we will see how they are going to separate 2 yonkos...such an awesome plan...like why they didn't come up with such plan in the first place as soon as they come to rooftop?...Bigmom didn't join the fight in the middle...Luffy is dumb but shouldn't others know that it is better to separate them even before the start of the fight...?...
Yep anyone trying to used that to say some one smarter than some else is funny .
Everyone there big plan is something they should have done from the start without getting the ass kick and attacks made useless.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
β€Ž
Oh shit, I just realised Kanjuro wants to find and kill Momo. It's curtains when he meets Yamato :moonwalk:

Is Yamato really gna fight against his own father as Oden or hit Luffy with Thunder Bagua to the head??? I am not so sure but whatever he does, I am with him all the way. :blush:

I honestly believe Big Mom is going down here, one way or the other. I don't see Oda bringing her as an antagonist for another arc as well, especially considering how long ago her conflict with the straw hats started without still being resolved. Her name has been tied to that of Kaido since forever, since Thriller Bark. I see them falling together as well.

I don't think that he would have brought her to Wano and make her stay the entire arc if he was planning for her to be defeated somewhere else.

Oda has also established a trend where when the strawhats arrive on an island with a special race, those guys welcome them because they are already in their debts. In Fishamn Island, the Fishmens were in debt with Luffy for saving one of them pre timeskip. At Zou they were welcomed as well because their prior actions made Jack leave the Island.

I believe that it will be the same for when they arrive to Elbaf. The Giants will welcome them and be in their debts because they were the cause of the fall of Big Mom.

Plus, Oda has still to focus on the two most relevant emperors as well, Shanks and Blacobeard.

Status
Not open for further replies.