Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody think Oda should have made Kaido a western dragon? I get the lore implications for the current style but the serpent style dragon just doesn't lead to great choreography in fights. A western dragons anatomy lends itself well to combat scenes and would have made dragonform better
I did think soo too, but then i see the shenron dragon.
and I was like ofc oda doesnt want to miss that reference

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
β€Ž
No One Piece.
But keep entertaining the idea that the Emperors can roflstomp the SN and keep being disappointing that they don’t:kayneshrug:

I mean Big Mom is using a three homies and Kaido is in hybrid form but somewhat they are not fully fighting :nicagesmile:
Anything to shit on Zoro cus apparently he don't belong on that stage.

Don't worry tho, the guy you're arguing with is a former candy. Don't expect him to understand.

one last point ill make on kaidos hybrid is that we really need the full clean spread to look at it, cuz bend in the page makes it look really weird. His design looks great.

some people are bitching too much imo, they will probably switch up as soon as kaido starts swinging again. so yea he looks good
He is basically just regular kaido with scales. I mean no snout adjustments? Nothing?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
one last point ill make on kaidos hybrid is that we really need the full clean spread to look at it, cuz bend in the page makes it look really weird. His design looks great.

some people are bitching too much imo, they will probably switch up as soon as kaido starts swinging again. so yea he looks good
My man going through the "denial" phase of grief.
:doffycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.