Who will Kaido fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This panda guy was really trying to argue that Daz Bones and Mr 2 were portrayed as equals, if I remeber correctly. I might be wrong about him having said that, though. But I have some kind of memory about this.

He is a huge Sanji fan, from what I have seen.

Is this the legendary Moe you are all talking about?
. Bon Kurei = Daz Bones?
:lusalty::whitepress:
Sounds like him

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
This panda guy was really trying to argue that Daz Bones and Mr 2 were portrayed as equals, if I remeber correctly. I might be wrong about him having said that, though. But I have some kind of memory about this.

He is a huge Sanji fan, from what I have seen.

Is this the legendary Moe you are all talking about?
it's a theory we have that he is True God Moe he used to have the same mannerisms but stopped once we called him out on it.
He was all over youtube defending sanji with the name ''Moeking'' too

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
even if they arent doing a lot of damage
they arent wiped out either
not a single one

these sns deserve a lot of credit .

really looking like top 5 pirates in the future.
Sulong dukes who almost killed Jack instantly lost to base kaido with 7 others.
All 5 are > the scabbards
Safe to say they bottom out with killer whose at least a yc2 at this point.

Luffy will develop something that will hurt Kaido even in hybrid form in 3 chapters as he unfolds his haki against Katakuri.
He can already. It's just Oda doesn't want to show too much before he ends with the action under the rooftop. He should speed up, I don't care about scrubbards and most of the wano citizens.
Under the rooftop, at this point, I only care about Sanji's fight, Nami and Usopp and that's it.
Well, Inu got some good points with his burn to Jack, that should make Jack shut his mouth.

So you're saying that Zoan awakening gives more physical appearances, as well as quick recover? That could happen, yes :amazing:
Yeah something like monsterpoint Chopper, I have a talk with Greg and he was agree that the Zoan forms from impel down where looking different then the usually hybrid forms, he was sure that they get force to fake "awakanend form" and the result was that they cannßt transform back to human forms like with smile.

I expect awakenend forms looking more like a monster version rather human version, best example Chopper monsterpoint where he only can use it for 3min.
So I expect for awakenend form:
A 3third who increase physical power,speed,durability and recover power but with a timelimit like Boundman.

Status
Not open for further replies.