One Piece Chapter 1009 - Hell

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro .... Oda has been giving him insane feats since the TS.

loving the parallels between Luffy and Zoro.

Zoro : sacrificing himself to save the SN’s

Luffy : going toe to toe with Kaido to give the SN’s time to deal with Big Mom which might have caused him to be K.O

9/10 for me Zoro dopeness & Luffy dopeness.
I thought Luffy was dope, but he didnt go toe to toe with Kaido immediately to help Supernova's with a strategy, he just did it because he's the same person who goes into a fight without formulating a strategy.

Killer asked where is strawhat, during that time they were coming up with a strategy to get rid of BM

That wasnt Luffy trying to use teamwork that was just him now showing any character growth and being a typical idiot
nah there's a method to his madness. When it comes to fights Luffy knows exactly where he has to be, something that has been mentioned throughout the series. He got seemingly negged by kaido but he was able to extract from their interaction that Kaido is starting to feel the hits that have accumulated - something that he mentioned last chap.

I thought Luffy was dope, but he didnt go toe to toe with Kaido immediately to help Supernova's with a strategy, he just did it because he's the same person who goes into a fight without formulating a strategy.

Killer asked where is strawhat, during that time they were coming up with a strategy to get rid of BM
True.
Looks like they came with a strategy around Luffys recklessness.

nah there's a method to his madness. When it comes to fights Luffy knows exactly where he has to be, something that has been mentioned throughout the series. He got seemingly negged by kaido but he was able to extract from their interaction that he is starting to feel the hits that have accumulated - something that he mentioned last chap.
Again he didnt do it because of strategy. He did it to try to punch his way to victory that is all he has been doing this whole time

Sure, but Oda is saying Zoro's time on the roof is coming to an end. He can't really justify a 5 v. 1.

It's not a coincidence that he's taking Zoro out right after Meme goes out.
That would be heavily underwhelming .
Zoro went up to the rooftop just to tank one big attack and do really minor damage to the emperors ?

He is staying in the roof.
If not , who else is he going to fight ? Going from Kaido to King is a huge drop , I'd rather have Sanji fight King.

That wasnt Luffy trying to use teamwork that was just him now showing any character growth and being a typical idiot
Nah that was luffy showing he knew what he was talking about last chapter and being confident.
Said the attacks were working last chapter and look at that Kadio dodge even in his hybrid form .
Which of course going to make him more dangerous since now he will be fighting smarter .

Status
Not open for further replies.